[25]

“I can't die.” Scaramouche said as he panted, The four dukes worried about their emperor, “Your majesty!” Ayato exclaimed. Scaramouche's strength is slowly fading as the sword he held was sucking all of it, His trusted companion in this lone world before you came, Baal.

“Your majesty please get behind me and rest! This is no time for your pride!” Sara exclaimed at Scaramouche. But the emperor  hard headed as he is he still fought.

“take everything baal, consider this as our parting gift after this we'll separate on our own ways.” Scaramouche thought, The sword tightened its grip in Scaramouche's hand. Sucking his blood, making him flinch.

“As you wish, Kunikuzushi.”

“You fools! You have been bewitched by those sirens!” The fontaine general said, but Mona interrupted her sentence, “No, You are wrong. Sirens have done nothing wrong, Fontaine have done terribly wrong doings to Harmonia.” She said.

“Have you have no shame princess?! Defending the country's enemy?! You have sin upon our nation, Punishment will be sentenced and Justice will be delivered!”  Scaramouche and Albedo clicked there tongues, but Mona stopped them as she walked forward.

“Yes, I am Fontaine's Princess, A princess whose faith was to be a scapegoat for the sins she didn't committed but was forced, Didn't you remember that General? You were the one who dragged me away from the palace. Forcefully handing me towards the dukes of Inazuma.” Mona explained. “I should've been angry with all of you sooner, You all will face my wrath.”

Mona summoned her mana creating a large wave of tsunami towards the Fontaine Soldiers. “You all people should know that I'm not just a princess who was sent to another nation because she was born as a scapegoat, a woman because she can't inherit the throne, I am more than that. I am Mona Astra Megistus I am the Grand Mage of the Magic Tower, A woman who the Archon gifted a second name.”

The soldiers were drowning as they faced Mona's spell.

On the other hand, you were on your balcony as you hummed a tune imagining an image full of sorrow? peacefulness? It's hard to decipher since the melody was in a sad tone.

“Y/N, The people of Inazuma will throw a Coup D'etat against Emperor Kunikuzushi.” Your eyes widened. “What?!” Your singing was interrupted. “The war have just ended and now the troops were heading back to Inazuma but surprisingly there are people rebelling against Kunikuzushi's return.” Your father said entering the room.

“Hurry!” You got down as fast as possible as you hurriedly tried to go to Inazuma with your carriage as soon as possible.

“Behead him!” You saw Scaramouche being held by two of the dukes, Your eyes widened as you tried to go to where he is. But your parents was holding you tightly. “No! No! No! Kunikuzushi!!” You shouted his name loudly, Mona heard you but she looked away. Shogun on the other hand stood there as she walked towards where her brother was. “Today, Inazuma will have a new ruler! And that's me, I will strip down my brother's title and I will behe—” Unfortunately an arrow shot Scaramouche making him slumped down on the back, blood was starting to show on the uniform he was wearing. Your eyes widened breaking free from your parent's embrace hurrying towards your lover.

The people cheered. Finally the hell of having an tyrant maniac of an emperor was gone, they rejoiced while you were crying in sadness the two dukes hesitating as they eyed each other.

All hail, Empress Shogun!” they said.