[29]

You would be lying if you said your whole pregnancy was easy, You couldn't sleep at night because of the baby's constant kicking, You would often whimper at night because your little boy wouldn't give your well deserve sleep. Scaramouche groaned as he sat down on the bed looking at your discomfortable position. “Looks like he doesn't like that position dear.” He whispered.

“Kuzushi, please let me sleep.” You said groggily, But you received kicks in return, Scaramouche sighed as he placed his hands on your stomach. “Stop moving, you're going to make your mother cry now.” Surprisingly at Scaramouche's words your stomach calmed down. You faced your husband. “It looks like we know who he prefers more now?” You joked as you cuddled closer to Scaramouche.

Because you were a wandering couple you were often walking out, with more physical activities as a pregnant woman that wasn't really advisable you visited countless clinics around Inazuma. And in everywhere you go there wasn't a single doctor that didn't tell you keeping this baby will have its huge risk, Because of your constant physical activities you may have complications giving birth.

Scaramouche told you, You didn't need to come out from the Serenitea Teapot but you were stubborn, Weeks and Days in the teapot was relaxing yes but it was undeniably boring. Miyu would often sit with you and talk a lot to your belly as she places her ear in it, Oftentimes the baby kicks signalling that he liked his sister's company.

When you were expected to give birth, Out of all Kuzushi decided to go out in the most crucial moments of your wandering, It was just a normal day but somehow you took the wrong way around and met a bunch of nobushis while there was no issue because you had scaramouche, You and Miyu were there defenseless and with you against a bunch of them was a pressure to Scaramouche he needed to make sure you were safe and kuzushi while miyu too.

Unfortunately for him one of the treasure hoarders caught you, but he instantly felt scared when you started to feel pain, “W-What's wrong with you?!” You shoved his face to the ground as you punch him in the shoulder. “I'm giving birth, You moron!” You said upon hearing this Scaramouche quickly went to your side. “Kuni.. the pain! It's painful!” You said and he comforted you more and more glaring to the nobushis that gulped as they met Scaramouche's gaze.

You were then taken into a nearby inn where Scaramouche and Miyu were scared, Since they knew this delivery could be dangerous for you. The nobushis and treasure hoarders felt bad and left, Scaramouche couldn't help but pace back and forth.

“Papa, sit down you're making me dizzy!” Miyu said “Mama is going to be fine.” She said and pouted.

Unknown to them a certain Duchess was also in the Inn, Sara was tasked to by Ei to go and take a stroll and report the conditions of some establishments in Inazuma. What Sara knew is that the emperor she was serving, was in fact dead. So upon seeing him again in a distance shocked her the most.

Although he was a merciless emperor, ruthless ruler he was a good emperor and loyal to his principles. And that's how Sara knew he was the perfect man for the throne, But wait a minute.. “What's going on?” Sara asked the Inn Receptionist, the Receptionist sighed. “That poor young man took his wife here because her water broke out of desperation. Luckily we have some experienced midwives here.” If it was Scaramouche. Apart from him who ‘died’ people in Liyue and Inazuma gradually assumed that you left because of the devastating happened losing your lover.

So you must be the one in that room.

Sara chuckled, “Here's money, For that poor young man's wife, keep it a secret that I paid for there stay.” She said as she left, when she left she saw the other dukes waiting for her. “You sure took a while there? Something happened?” Ayato asked.

Sara smiled. “Yes, It was interesting..” The son of the past emperor was born today, Sara thought. But seeing as you two were happy. She kept it to herself. “Let's go, the Empress is waiting for us.”

Scaramouche didn't know the last time he cried, Was it the times where he would leave his room when he was just a child from all that pressure, assissnation attempts? Scaramouche was on the battlefield for years that he didn't know how to shed tears anymore— so why was he crying at this very moment?

You were there laying on the Inn's bed, weak but you had the brightest smile on your face as you hugged your new-born child, Miyu and Scaramouche immediately went to your side. “Miyu, Look at your brother.” You said, Miyu was excited she extended out her pinky finger while the little kuzushi got a hold of her tiny hands as he giggled, his closed eyes formed a crease letting out cute giggles .

Scaramouche kisses your forehead, “See, I told you I can do it.” You said to him before laughing weakly. He nodded and held your hand, you quickly wiped his the corner of his eyes since he was crying. “Why are you crying? Silly.” You said laughing at your husband's behavior softly.

“Do you want to hold him?” You said, He shook his head. But you gave him a look of anticipation, He wasn't sure how to hold him because he had never held a baby this close before, Miyu had called the Midwife for assistance, You saw yout husband getting assisted on how to properly hold the baby in his hands.

When Scaramouche first held his son he was beyond ecstatic, The little boy lets out a giggle since he probably recognized the hands of his father who would comfort him in night time whenever he was having a fit in your stomach.