Chapter 2

The next day Fengjiu woke up and five maids came to her to help her get dressed. She thought to herself, 'This is excessive... The maids were all in simple gowns, and mine was less simple. Maybe he was thinking because I am his personal assistant, that I should look different?'

Once she was dressed, she went to Prince Ling's personal rooms and saw that he was still asleep. She asked the maids where the kitchen was and she decided to make him breakfast. She had always wanted to do this for Dijun, but he kept her busy with getting his tea and cleaning up his rooms.

After she finished, she picked one of the wild flowers that wasn't a part of his garden and put it in a small vase and on the trey with the food. She knew he liked looking at flowers.

Prince Ling woke up and was getting his robes on and the maid's were doing his hair

Prince Ling woke up and was getting his robes on and the maid's were doing his hair. "Where is Fengjiu?" he asked immediately. He thought to himself, 'Wasn't she supposed to be doing what these maids were doing?'

"Your Highness, Fengjiu is..." and before the maid could finish, Fengjiu came into his room smiling. Dong Hua felt the whole room brighten with her entrance.

"You are awake, your Highness, I made you breakfast," she told him, and handed it to him. He looked at her amazed. The woman he met had worn rags, her hair was and face had dirt on them. 'She had already been beautiful but now...she was otherworldly.'

He was glad he told them to get her a upscale version of the maid uniform. Her dress was a pale pink, almost white, compared to the other maids. He wondered to himself, 'How would she look in pure white? I feel to be speechless.'

He waved his maid away from his hair and made a gesture for her to go away.

Fengjiu saw that he seemed shocked to see her. She wondered, 'Was he upset that I wasn't here when he woke up?'  She decided to try and fix things. "Prince Ling, would you like if I finished your hair? I am sorry I am late."

Prince Ling nodded, still stunned speechless by her beauty. He looked down at his food and started to eat. He was surprised at how delicious it was. Nothing had ever tasted this good. Usually, he just had soup in the morning but this was fantastic. She even added some fruits from his garden. He also saw there was a wild flower in a vase that was beautiful.

He felt her hands going through his hair and he almost moaned. He thought to himself, 'No one's hands have ever felt this good touching my hair. Her fingers felt so soft and sensual.'

Fengjiu was combing his hair and putting it up for him. When she was finished she stepped away and saw he was finished eating.  "Would you like me to help you get dress, Your Highness?"

Prince Ling nodded again, then she put on his outer robe and put her arms around him to put on his belt. He felt her face against his chest as she wrapped her arms around him and he smiled. 'Yes, I liked this a lot.'