Chapter 7

Fengjiu woke up, and remembered what happened yesterday. She really did hope to see the little one again someday. Sadly, she could not stay in this realm.

Si Ming appeared and sat beside her on the bed. "So the cooking trial is next. That will be easy for you."

She nodded and asked, "Can I ask for a favor Si Ming?"

"That is why I am here," he replied smiling. "I knew you'd want me to check on the little girl."

"I also want you to go to Qing Qiu and get me some pearls from our sea. Big and small. Also get me some enchanted chains. I want to make sure it never breaks. I am going to make Yue Mi a necklace so that she can always remember me. With the small amount of magic in the pearl, it will protect her and give her good luck," she instructed, and then smiled. She thought to herself, 'I could at least do this much for the little one.'

"I'll bring it by for you by tonight," Si Ming said with a nod.

Before he left Fengjiu remembered something, she exclaimed, "Wait! can you bring the bells that I got from Dijun? They are in my room and I miss them dearly." She had taken them off because the memory of him was painful for a while. Si Ming nodded again and then disappeared.

She let out a loud breath and felt a million times better. She then quickly took a bath that Mu Yun had made. Then she thought to herself, 'I am glad she told Si Ming to get her multiple of everything.'  She would be able to make stuff for Mu Yun and Prince Ling, maybe even Seventh Prince for his kindness.

After the relaxing bath, she used her magic to dry off. Leaving her hair shiny and silky. She quickly got on one of the new dresses that Prince Ling had sent her. It was a vivid red, and made her birthmark pop out because it was the same color. She would be baking and cooking all day. This dress would be much harder to stain. The other dresses were light and almost white.

She wondered for a moment if Prince Ling had made the dress match her birth mark on purpose. Which made her smile.

After she was finished putting in her hair pins, she knew it was time for the competition

After she was finished putting in her hair pins, she knew it was time for the competition. Fengjiu walked outside and saw Prince Ling. She smiled, he looked very handsome today, though he looked handsome everyday. She loved seeing her Dijun's face.

 She loved seeing her Dijun's face