Chapter 21

Fengjiu appeared at the bell. She saw that it was covered in a red aura. It looked like Qing Cang truly was about to wake up. Then used her magic to launch herself in the air. It was lucky that her Aunt and Zhe Yan had taught her the soul tracking spell. She was going to use a magic spell that came from Mo Yuan's scroll, to see how close he was to escaping. 'Any information I could get would be helpful.'

Dong Hua appeared at the Donghuang Bell with Si Ming and Lian Song

Dong Hua appeared at the Donghuang Bell with Si Ming and Lian Song. When he looked up he saw a figure at the bell. He looked closer and saw it was Fengjiu. This wasn't good. "Fengjiu? What are you doing here? Leave this instant!"

Fengjiu shook her head and told him, "I know Soul Tracking magic. I can tell you how close he is to coming back. This will help."

Dong Hua was stunned by this knowledge, he had thought only Bai Qian and Mo Yuan would know the spell. Lian Song then tried to reason with him, "Let her do it. We don't know this magic because it was only on Mo Yuan's scroll."

Dong Hua didn't like this at all. He used magic to bridge their minds so he could talk Fengjiu into leaving. He thought to her, 'You need to leave. This is very dangerous.'

Fengjiu focused on tracking Qing Cang and ignored Dijun. When she realized that Qing Cang was not in the bell. She thought anxiously, 'Dijun, There is no spirit in here!'

 She thought anxiously, 'Dijun, There is no spirit in here!'

'What?!' Dong Hua thought loudly. 'How was he not there? He couldn't have come out this side, because there were guards here who would have informed them.'

'Perhaps...perhaps my divine power isn't refine enough. I will give it another try.' Fengjiu thought. She inwardly scolded herself for not focusing on studies till recently. Then she focused as hard as she could on tracking Qing Cang. After a moment Fengjiu realized as she was tracking what actually happened. She thought to Dijun, 'Qing Cang's body is in here but his soul is not! That is why I couldn't track him.'

Dong Hua knew this was bad. He was sure Qing Cang had probably sent his soul to the Winged Tribe to get enough power to become stronger. Qing Cang needed his last son to die so that he could obtain more power.