Leon's Birthday

After knowing the fact that Boun was single, Prem couldn't help but kept on smiling. On the other side, Boun was looking at his phone. It was a photo of both of them that Leon has take while they were having lunch..

He thought to himself -"I need you Prem, my son needs you

He thought to himself -"I need you Prem, my son needs you. I hope that as soon as possible I can bring you home and stay like a happy family." Boun was sure that he has fallen for his cutie at the first sight itself. Now he just needs to confirm Prem's feelings. Although he has gotten some hints from Prem but he wanted to propose him at the right time......

Days passed.... Months passed

Leon and Prem's bond has become stronger. Now Leon talked to everyone that too with a smile. All the teachers, principal can see how Prem influenced Leon and made him much better. All were happy.

Leon at home also interacted with everyone.... They too understood the reason behind his changed nature. Boun was happy to see his son smile often. He felt like the absence of his brother and sister in law was completely filled after these years by Prem...

At school, Prem was sitting in the staff room scrolling his phone but was shocked to see a tall figure standing near him. It was Boun standing with a pout....

Boun leaned near him and came closer near his ears and softly spoke"Hello cutie"
Prem's face and ear immediately turned red. He tried very hard to hide it but failed.. Boun after seeing his younger one turn red smirked.

From far away Del and Manaow were watching the scenes and smiling like a fool. Manaow whispered in her friend's ear "I want them to be a couple, they look so cute together."and started laughing..

Prem:What do you want Mr Boun?

Boun:I already told to you to call me Hia, hmm.

Prem:Why are you here? Are you here for Leon, but he is attending his classes.

Boun:I am here for you Prem. I need to discuss something with you. Are you free right now. I won't take more than 20 minutes. Just have lunch with me naa..