You are mine forever

Six years later

Prem:Lily stop running and come here fast. Today you will get your punishment. You have become very naughty... (running after the baby girl)

Lily:Nope momma. I am noth gonna stophh..... You will beathh mee....

 You will beathh mee

Lily kept on running and bumped on Boun, who hurriedly picked her up in his arms and pecked her forehead.

Boun:Princess what happened?? Why are you running??

Lily:Ohh nooo..... Dada let's running fast or momma will beath Lily..... Dada pwease save Lily...... Momma's gonna beath mee...

Boun:What are you doing baby?? (giving a sharp glare to Prem)

Prem:Stop with that look Hia. She is getting naughty day by day... Today her teacher called me and said that she kicked one of her classmate, a boy...(sighed sadly)

Boun:Ohh my pretty princess... You are so small and cute why did you beat the boy by yourself.... You could have just called your Leon bro, he would have beaten him.... (Lily giggled at his Dada)

Prem:(glaring at Boun) What the heck Hia?? She is becoming more and more naughty just because of you and Leon, you both keep supporting her... You need to scold her when she is wrong or she will be spoilt......

Boun:Baby did you ask her why she beat the boy... Maybe she had a reason. It's not like she everyday beats everyone. And do you think by beating her she will stop?? Just look at her, she is so scared...

Prem:Okay fine.... I am sorry princess. I won't beat you, hmm.... But you should be a good girl like your bro naa....

Lily:It's okay momma..... Don't say sowwy... Lily lobhs you vewy much and you too Dada.... (The couple cooed at their baby's adorableness)

Leon:And what about me sweetie pie...

Lily:You are always the firsthh bro... (giggles)

Lily:Dada.... Momma... I beath that boy because he sawd me thath I am not Leon bro's own sisther.... I feel angry....vewy vewy angry.... Sowwy next time I'll call bro first and not beat anyone....

Leon immediately pulled Lily into a high and after pulling away pecked both her cheeks... And said "You are the star in my heart sweetie pie. Don't listen to others..... Okay cutie"..... Lily nodded and hugged him back... Boun and Prem were looking at the scene with teary eyes, they know how much the brother sister loved each other. Both if them were very possessive over one another.....

Prem and Boun: What about us??? We won't get any hugs....

Soon they all hugged each other... Aunt was looking at these form the side with teary eyes and then left them for some privacy.... It was almost evening time, when Boun got a call. It was Kao...

Kao:Hey, what's up?? How is my princess and Leon doing??

Boun:They are fine. When will you be back both of them misses Fiat a lot...

Kao:After a week, Fiat is enjoying the holiday but still he wanted that if Leon and Lily were also there.... Next time we need to have holiday together, understand Boun...

Boun:Yeahh... They will be happy together... Okay now you go enjoy... I am also going to my sweethearts.... Bye

Kao:Bye then... See you soon...

After ending the call, Boun went to the kids and they played for some more time.... After some time, aunt called them to have dinner... While having dinner the table was filled with laughter and giggles. They all ahd their dinner and then Boun took babies to their room. While Prem was doing the dishes with aunt and chatting with her.... After that he left for his bedroom.

Prem:Hubby where are my sweetie pie??

Boun:Ohh they were sleepy so I already made them sleep in their room... Now give me my reward.(smirked)

Prem:For what?? (asked innocently)

Boun:For making them sleep so that we can spend some time together...

Prem:You Perv.... (before he could say anything Boun attached his lips with Prem's, and Prem happily kissed back)

They kissed each other, the kiss was slow passionate not rough.... the tongue was not used but sure enough to make them feel pleasure and happiness which expressed through their eyes..... In between their kiss, both if then whispered -

"You are mine forever baby"

"You too hia.... Forever mine.... "

~The End~

Guys.... The story ends here.... I hope that you all like this chapter❤❤...

Thank you for your support my precious readers.....

~Ted_mo❤