Accident

Guys don't be disappointed because this is a short chapter🥺...... Hope you guys like it 🥰🥰

Prem as usual took his classes happily... Pharm noticed the unusual smile on Prem's face and interrogated.

Pharm:Ahem...Ahem..(fake coughing).What did you do in the weekend that made you so happy Prem? (raising his eyebrows)

Prem:Uhh... Nothing... As usual (blush).

Pharm:Ohh c'mon Prem don't try to hide.. No use of telling lies because I already saw in Mr Boun's fb, he uploaded a picture of you hugging Leon also with a caption "with my loved ones"(Pharm intentionally stretched the last line and giggled)... Awwww so cute... I envy you so much Prem.

He checked his phone to confirm it and was startled because he didn't know when Boun took the picture. But he was somehow happy with Boun's action.

He was tired of hiding the fact that he loves his Hia a lot and wanted to confess his feelings. But he was scared of rejection, because he was so happy with them... After his parents death it was the first time he felt like having a family again... So he doesn't want to lose them by a confession... He really wanted to hold both his lovely ones together and never be far apart.

While Prem was buried in the chain of his thoughts , he got disturbed by a call. When he picked it up it was Boun. He happily attended it..

Prem:Hi Hia.. (Before he could say anything he was interrupted by the person on other side of line)

Someone:Hello Sir, the owner if this phone had a small accident. He is in the hospital...

Prem:What??? Okay, I am coming right away. Please send me the address of the hospital.

Prem:Hey Del, help me take a leave na.. It's urgent. I need to leave now(His eyes were already filled up with tears)

Del:Okay Prem. Take care and if you need any help just call me okay.

Prem nodded and left for the hospital. On the way to hospital, his hands were cold, legs were trembling. He couldn't imagine his hia with any scar. Prem actually was very scared of the word accidents after his parents death... So he couldn't bear to lose Boun. He was crying the whole time  before he reached the hospital.

At the hospital, in Boun's ward he saw his Hia sleeping soundly like a small baby... He went near him and kissed his temple. After looking at him, he felt relieved because there was not much injury. So he sat beside him.

After sometime, Boun opened his eyes and saw Prem sleeping beside him on the chair. He ruffled his hair, which made the blonde one wake up. Seeing the swollen eyes,and dried tear on the rosy cheeks of the younger one, he understood that he must have cried a lot. His heart aches by seeing this but also felt relieved to have him by his side..

Prem:Hia, are you okay? Does it hurt anywhere? Do you need some water? (In a worried tone)

Boun:Are you worried about me? (Smirk)

Prem:Hmm.. (Looking down at his lap and fiddling his fingers) Well,you can leave in an hour. Doctor already gave me the medicines.

Boun:Prem, let me stay with you at your place please naa(looking at his face with puppy eyes)

Prem:Uhh such a baby you are hia... What about Leon, he will be all alone there?

Boun:Don't worry about that I'll inform Aunt Claire, she will take care of him. I don't want him to see me in this condition or else he will be sad.

Prem nodded as yes and this made Boun's lips curl.. He smiled lightly...

Guys lovely chapters are on the way❤❤... Hope u like it... 😇☺