The Truth

Hello my dear lovely readers..... Good morning🌞😘.... Let's start with this chapter... It's gonna be short but interesting....so read it 🥰😊

Prem:The third person was me.....who survived. I too was there at the time of accident in my car (now his voice was firm) that night after the accident I was amidst the edges of wood near the side of the road, not fully conscious,I saw that my parents with there trapped under the car,anyhow tried to come out and then tried searching for me....but I didn't have this strength to call them or signal them that I was there at the side of the road...suddenly from the side of the other car we heard some sort of sound ,it were the sounds made by Leon's parents...I saw them Hia.....my parents helped them to come out of the trashed car but as soon as four of them started seeking help....A black car came out of nowhere,nobody got out of the car just a man took out his gun...and shot all of them dead, I saw my parents death with my own eyes (voice correct) that man whose face I didn't see due to darkness, I just remembered was his tattooed hands with a gun...he killed everyone he would have killed me too Hia...if he had seen me after that I was there stunned shocked.....within some minutes...i lost my parents....I become mad I started running away from the...place I never turn back...I was so scared....but I didn't see you and Leon there?? Where were you guys??

Boun stood shocked he didn't know what Prem was speaking....he felt like the guilt he has been carrying 3 years were fake, he was misinformed. He was kept in dark...he felt very bad about it. He thought why would anyone try to kill them...

Boun:Prem, that day after the accident I and Leon lose our consciousness,we were inside the car at the time all that happened, that's why you can't see us. After 15 days I woke up I was in coma, when I woke up my cousin told me that my brother,his wife were dead... Leon is okay but is not talking to anyone because of that trauma when I asked about the car that crashed then I got to know that they were spot death....he showed me the pictures...that's why I recognised your parents that night...after the incident I was depressed for many months....then I changed into a new self, because my old self was the cause of losing my family... I turned into a cold, rude, heartless person that you saw the on our first meet...

Prem:Hia... Don't blame yourself... It's not your fault. It's just that you were kept in dark and you didn't know the whole truth. But why they kept it from you??
And also hia never call yourself heartless.... You are the most caring person I have ever seen.... I love you hia... I really do❤...

Boun:I love you too my baby... I love you... (Prem chuckled on hearing the nickname)

Boun:But wait Prem do you remember anything else so that we can trace the murderer.. We need to find him.

Prem:No, I don't remember much... Hia... Umm..Can I ask you something hia, please??

Boun:Baby say it...don't hesitate

Prem:Can we not find the murderer please. I don't want to lose you and Leon once again... Please I really want a happy family... Please don't ever leave me again..

Boun:Love, don't be scared I will not leave you ever and ever. If you really want this then okay, I won't find them... Hmm... Now happy my baby...

Prem nodded and looked up towards Boun with those puppy eyes... But little did he know that those eyes were killing someone's patience... Immediately Boun cupped up his cheeks and started kissing him hungrily....bit the lower lips of the younger one...as he yelped,Boun got the chance and without leaving a second he entered his tongue....exploring the warmth inside his mouth...started licking sucking the tongue.... Soon he left the lips both of then were panting heavily, but still Boun didn't stop and started kissing his neck. collar bone leaving marks, younger didn't resist as both of the were waiting for this since so many months.... They both were immersed in their love forgetting the whole world... Finally after some time both of them stopped.. Looking at each other with hearty eyes....

Boun:Prem, let's get married soon baby..

Prem:(shocked... didn't get the time to process... as his mouth has already done the work) Yes Hia... Of course.... (then realised what he said)

Prem immediately facepalmed as he regretted that his words showed how desperate he was... But then Boun pecked his cheeks to give him a assuring smile... Prem called down his heart beat...

Boun:Now let's go baby, our son is waiting for us, mommy...

Prem:Mommy! Seriously hia.... Hahahahaha

Boun:Yes, he really wanted to call you that....

Prem:That you hia for giving me such a sweet family.... Let's go to my son.... (Smiling)

Boun:I love you... Now let's go... And we need to start planning our marriage as soon as possible,baby....

So my dear lovely reader.... How do you like it... Tell me in the comment section... And don't forget to vote for it.....

Finally they are together.... BounPrem❤... Let's see what's next.... 🥰💕