Changed behavior

At Boun's house

Leon ran towards Boun and hugged him that made Boun smile.He was missing Prem like hell but he must say that Leon's hug made him feel relieved.

Boun:What happened baby? your face looks pale.

Leon:Umm... I am worried about something Boun. I need to ask you about something. Promise me that you want say no please....

Boun: First say what it is, then I will think about it. Now speak Leon.

Leon:Umm... actually I need some help in my studies so I wanted tuition teacher, Boun.

Boun:Oh God! I thought it was something different. Sure let me talk to your principal, Okay.

Leon:I already talked to Cutie sir. He promised me that he will help me after school. He'll come with me and then he will teach me. I am so happy that I can spend more time with him. Isn't it great Boun??

Boun:Uhh(Shocked)... Yes it's great..

The feeling of Prem being in this house made his lips curl a bit, he smiled lightly so that Leon can't notice it but Leon noticed and chuckled. Boun was very happy with the thought that next day onwards he will be able to see his younger one at his house but sudden flash of memories made his expression change. He again became sad. He can't let Prem see his real feelings. He has to control himself. He needs to maintain his cold behaviour near Prem.

Next day

Prem happily came out of his room and took the bus for school he was very happy because he is going to his Hia's house his face or shining as bright as sun. He could find himself smiling like a fool but he can't help it. He realised that the fact that he was going to his Hia's house made him crazy. All the thoughts were gone as the bus stopped. Prem hurried to the classroom and greeted the babies. The kids were happy to see the smile back on their Cutie sir's face, as he was being dull since last few days because of the incidents.Fiat and Leon were laughing because they know the reason of there Cutie sir's smiling face...

Soon the class ended...
After the school ,Leon running to Prem, who was waiting for him near the gate they both get into the car and drove to the mansion and saw that Boun was waiting for them already....

Boun: First let's have lunch after that I have something to discuss with you Prem okay

Prem:Okay, Mr Boun. (In a cold tune)

Three of them sat just like the last time. Leon and Prem talked ,laugh and ate happily. While Boun on the other side was eating silently glancing towards them. He thought in his mind "Finally he is smiling I really hurted him a lot. I am sorry Prem". after they finished eating Leon went to his room ,while Boun was waiting in the hall with Prem.

Boun: So Prem, I wanted to ask you that you won't be uncomfortable with my present here ,right.

Prem: of course not Mr Boun. it's your house.Who am I to say you anything.

Prem: And yes, I came here just a tutor Leon so I guess we don't have anything to talk anymore...let me take your leave then.

Boun:Hmm.. You may leave then. Your tutoring fees will be paid every month.

Boun's POV

Prem didn't even care to reply me and directly went to Leon's room .I was standing, stunned to see Prem's changed attitude he didn't even smile at me once rather showed me his cold attitude which I can't even bear. Ohh God, how am I going to bear Prem's cold behaviour I want him to smile at me at least for once I know I have hurted him a lot so its impossible for him to forgive me I just hope that he will always be happy.

But on the other side I also know that if this continues I will really go crazy I want him to smile at me but his rude tune gives me goosebumps I feel scared with the thought that if he has me for my mistakes.....Is it because he has started hating me already......I deserve it. I slept with him and left him alone and even told him to forget it......I deserve it but I can't really tell him about the past if I tell him I lose him.....I lose my cutie God... Please forgive me Prem... I am sorry..

Prem's POV

I know he was longing for my smile but I intentionally showed him my cold attitude. His face was sad I really felt bad but I need to do this then only I can get a clue that what made Hia leave me that night. I am sorry Hia, but to know the reason .I need to do this I also wanted to smile at you, kiss you, hug you.....but I need to control it till I have you forever by my side. As soon as I left him and went to Leon's and both os us were peeking through the door...and what I saw made my heart ache...My hia was crying.....I was shocked I couldn't control I wanted to hug him, but I stopped. I can't forget the main reason of this plan. So I stopped peeking and started to teach Leon.....

Guys so... What do you think?? Will Leon's plan work??... Let's see then...

Interesting chapters on the way for my lovely reader.. ❤❤❤... Thank u for your support🥰🥰