Finally Married

Both of them came out of the room. Boun was holding Prem by his waist their eyes were twinkling with happiness. As they came out, they saw auntie and Leon waiting for them at the doorway. Their faces had worried expression ,but as soon as they turned to see both Boun and Prem their faces glowed up....

Leon:Yaayyyyy.... Both of you are together..... I am so happy..... I got my mommy.....

Boun:Baby, he is still your Cutie sir. First your Boun will marry him and then you can call him mommy.... (Chuckled at his son's excitement)

Leon:Yaayyyyy... Marry him soon dada.... Please......

Both Prem and Boun's mouth hung down the floor by hearing the word 'Dada'... Boun's eyes were filled with tears... He never thought that Leon will accept him as Dad. He doesn't know how to describe his happiness.... He got his love, his son accepted him ... He didn't know if he could ever be more happy than this....

Aunt:What did you call him Leon? (pointing towards Boun)

Leon:(giggle) Dada.... my dada is going to marry my cutie sir....hahaha....I am going to get a sweet family like Fiat... Yayyyyy

Prem:Baby, call him Dada once more baby.....you know he is so happy that you called him Dada.... (tears in Prem's eyes)

Leon:I know..... (pouting) I am so happy you know mummy I love you and Dada so much I always wanted to call him dada but I waited till I get mommy....

Boun:Sweetheart, we will soon get married ok. I want our family to you together as soon as possible.

Prem:Hmm.... (chuckles)

Boun:Leon baby.... After Dada marries your mommy. Do you want baby brother or a baby sister... (looking towards Prem with a smirk)

Prem:Shut up hia... What are you talking about? He is a kid.

Leon:Dada... Dada.... I want a baby sister. I will take care of her(said proudly...by patting his chest)

Aunt:May God bless you all....

Prem:(thought in his mind) Who would have thought that I will fall this hard for this rude, cold wine merchant and have a family too... 😊

On the day of marriage... (Few weeks skipped)

Boun's POV

Finally the day has come, I am going to marry Prem....God please make sure that I can be a good husband and a good dad...After our first meet, Leon's birthday, our night together....and all those beautiful and sad memories... finally I am going to have him forever by my side. I am standing near the priest, waiting for my love to come down the aisle....hold his hand, vow all the lines and then kiss him....get the blessings of my beloved ones and finally I can claim him mine forever....I never thought I'll be this lucky to have him all by mine...

Third person's POV

Third person's POV

Don't think that Prem was not nervous... He was actually hella nervous... Both the couple has worn same suit of blue colour and blue pants....both were looking breathtaking...

All the people were present

All the people were present...Kao, Earth, Fiat, Pharm, Manao,Del, Alex ,the principal, Aunty, Boun's colleagues including Tay...Everyone was present with smile plastered on their faces and ready to shower their blessings on the newly wed couple. After the marriage ended both of them came down the stage to talk to all the guest... Boun was holding Prem by his waist and by other hand he was holding Leon and took pictures with all the guest and friends... After all the functions....they returned their home...Prem had already moved in with Boun in the mansion last week... Now both of them entered their bedroom which was decorated well giving a cozy a feeling...

.
.
.
.
.
.

After that what will happen, all of you can imagine by yourself 😉

Guys I am not that experienced in writing the wedding part...so I skipped it...hope u still like it❤

Guys..... Finally they got married.... What do you think it's the end.... Or something will happen again.... 🥀🌸🥀