Shocking Revelation.

Happy diwali to all my dear lovely readers💕❤....

Soon the week passed, Prem was thinking of how to approach auntie and ask, what if she doesn't reply... (if you are thinking about what Prem wanted to ask then prefer the chapter 'Hints') He then shook his head to remove all the thoughts and encouraged himself that he need to ask it today.... After the classes both of them went home, had lunch together, while Boun was leaving he passed a flying kiss to him but Prem just ignored him. He frowned and then left, Prem chuckled by seeing his Hia's face.... He sent Leon to his room and went to talk to auntie, who was doing her work....

Prem:Auntie... I wanted to talk to you about something.

Aunt:Ohh Prem, say it son.

Prem:Are you busy? Because the talk msy take sometime

Aunt:Okay then, just give me half an hour. Let me tidy up Boun's room.

Prem:Okay auntie...

She started tidying up the shelf, bed and other things, while Prem was with Leon helping with his homework. Suddenly Prem heard a 'THUD' sound. He locked Leon's room and told him to study and himself ran towards Boun's room. He first felt awkward to enter Boun's bedroom as he never entered the elder's room. But thinking of auntie he just entered. He saw that Auntie was good but the vase nearby has been shattered into pieces. While auntie was cleaning the mess he wandered around, the room was very classy with a feel of coziness...

The room was clearly representing Boun's character bold and cozy together

He was shocked to see the two photos hung on the side wall. He started to tremble, his face became pale, tears rolling down his cheeks, his knees gave up, he fall down and started crying by hugging his knees. He looked as if he saw a ghost. Auntie couldn't think of anything and immediately called Boun to come over. She then hugged him and patted his back to calm him down but he kept on shaking, tears were forever flowing down. His eyes were red, he couldn't speak anything even if he tried, he stammered.

As Boun reached his house, aunty took him near his room and said "Prem needs you. Clear it all today son,tell him everything.He needs to know it". After saying this she went away and he entered his room and locked it. He saw Prem sitting on one side of the room trembling, his whole body was cold, face was pale, non stop tears were flowing down his cheeks. Boun felt pain in his heart by seeing Prem in this state he immediately crouched down and cupped up his face and planted a kiss on his temple and hugged him tightly like he's never gonna leave him.

Prem:W-Why are there photos hung on y-your room? H-How do you k-know them? (his voice was stammering he couldn't speak properly due to hiccups)

Boun:Prem, that is my brother and sister in law(pointing towards the photo frame), I mean they are Leon's real parents. How do you know them Prem? Have you ever seen them? (tears in his eyes)

Prem:Hia... T-they were also killed along with my parents on that day after the accident...Someone shot all of them...(he started crying very hard and loud) Hia...I saw with my own eyes....a b-black car...tattooed h-hands...took out his gun and kill them.....killed my parents and also killed Leon's parents.....

Boun:(shocked) What....What are you saying Prem? It can't happen I remember correctly it was an accident and I was driving the car. I lost the balance due to heavy rain and crashed with another car...I mean your parent's car. Only me and Leon survived...All were dead because of me....I was the killer Prem...I killed your and Leon's parents.... I am sorry.... Prem....

Boun:(Flashback of that night when Boun and Prem were together at Prem's flat).... That night at your flat after you were a sleep, I woke up to drink water....When I passed the kitchen I saw another room when I entered I too was shocked to see the photo frame. I understood that they were your parents...But after the accident 3 years back, I didn't know that your parents had a child too...That day when I realises that you became an orphan because of me.I was shattered into pieces I didn't know how to face you, that's why that morning I left without informing you. I thought that if you know that I was the one behind accident you will leave us....so I hid it from you and also denied all my feelings towards you....I am sorry Prem... I am really sorry....I am ready for any punishment that you give me....I am sorry Prem, but please don't hate your Hia...please don't hate me I can't bear it... I really love you Prem... I really do...

Prem:Hia I already know that you love me.... P'Kao already told me everything.. It's just that I didn't know the reason behind your changed behavior....

Boun:What....you already knew about my feelings.... Then all these days why did you ignore me...

Prem:To know the reason hia... But Hia one thing is there that I need to tell you... There is something that you don't know about that night's accident....

Boun:What is it Prem??

Prem:That night... Hia not two... But three person survived from the accident...

.
.
.
.
To be continued....

Guys what do you think... Them who was the real culprit... Let's see it in the next updates....

Till then enjoy this chapter... Support me and vote for it... 💕❤🥰