Confession

After sometime both of them left for the hospital and soon reached Prem's flat. Prem held his Hia's hand for support and entered the flat, he took him to his bedroom and laid him down on the bed...
Boun stared at the paintings that were hung on the wall... They were clearly showing out the real nature of Prem pure...

These were some of the paintings that were hung

These were some of the paintings that were hung... Boun never thought that Prem would be this great at painting... While he was thinking all these he saw Prem leaving.

Boun:Come and sit beside me. Why are you leaving?

Prem:Let me make the dinner. It's already late. What do you want to eat, hia?

Boun:Anything is okay. (With a small smile)

Prem was busy making dinner and didn't notice that the elder was standing right behind him. When he turned over to take the pan, their eyes met and locked. The distance was very less, Boun could feel younger's breath through his neck, it passed a chill through his spine. Prem's face was red as tomato already and looking at this, Boun couldn't control himself and pecked his cheeks and quickly went out of the kitchen leaving Prem behind, who flustered... He couldn't understand what just happened... "Did hia just kissed me Or what??? "

After dinner, Boun insisted on washing the dishes. Prem mockingly laughed

Prem:Whoah!! Mr Boun Noppanut, the renowned wine merchant is doing the house chores.... Hahahaha... I can't believe it.

Boun:Wait a minute.... I'll give u a proper reply.

While Prem was laughing like a cute innocent kid. He felt a warm embrace. It was his Hia so he didn't resist. He could feel the warmth and also he felt so happy to have Boun around him. Boun pecked his nape and then hold his waist bringing him close so that their nose brushed off against each other...

Boun:Your hia can do many things that you won't believe... (caressing his hairs)

Prem:Uhh... (blushing). Shut up and go.. Sleep.

Boun carried him in the bridal style and laid him it the bedroom on the other side of the bed and mouthed "Sleep first".Both of them slept. At the middle of the night, Boun woke up and was shocked to see his cute one trembling, crying and was blurting in his dream..he was nervous to see him in this state and tried to calm him down. He immediately hugged him and patted his back to wake him up... But Prem kept on blabbering...

Prem:Ma, paa... Please don't leave me.. Please.. (His voice cracked)

Boun:wake up Prem... Wake up.

Prem:Ughhhh.... What happened?? Did I disturb you? Is your injury hurting?

Seeing his Hia so close to his face his cheeks turned red... He felt like his heart was going to explode with dirty thoughts.

Boun:No...I am fine. Are you scared baby?? Can you sleep by yourself..... Or do you need my help..

Prem:Baby... (Chuckled in his mind). Yes... Yes I can sleep by my own.

Boun:C'mon.Let me try na... Please. I guarantee u will sleep very happily... (Smirk)

Prem nodded without knowing what was going to happen with him.

Boun immediately cupped up his face and smashed their and he noticed that Prem soon melted in the kiss, so he continued soon their kiss turned into a passionate one..Boun started sucking, biting his lips, which let out moans from Prem's mouth.. As the time passed, he started sucking, biting his neck the moans were a bit loud which were giving pleasures to the elders ears.He found the sweet spot and continued sucking....Prem -"Aahhhh... mnngghh...aahh... hiaa.... mnnghhhh"..... Prem holding Boun neck and enjoying the rosy lips taste... Soon their tongues entangled and this gesture boiled up Boun's body...without even breaking the kiss he started removing Prem's tshirt and then started staring at the half naked body of his love started giving open mouth kisses all over his neck, chest tummy then sucking, biting leaving purplish marks and bruises all over Prem's bare body... As if he wanted the whole world to know that he is mine... While he was giving those love marks.... Prem couldn't control and moaned very loud which echoed the whole room.... Boun saw that Prem was already high so he didn't waste any time and opened both of their pants... And jumped over younger one just like a hungry wolf over his prey, who has been waiting for a long time.. He finally stopped after 3 rounds..both of then panting, sweating... Breathing very hard.... A blanket covering  their naked bodies...

Prem was still staring Boun while he was asleep.. His lower body was paining like hell his neck was full of hickeys...(why not after all they did 3 rounds)... But still he was happy to give his virginity to someone who could love him give him all the love he deserved.. While ruffling his Hia's hair.. He moved close to his ear and whispered "I love you the most Hia, thank you so much for coming in my life and making it so wonderful.. Thank you for giving me the care that I missed for so many years" After saying all these he kissed hi forehead and hugged him... Soon fell asleep...

But Prem didn't know the fact that his Hia was not asleep.... And he heard everything... Tears rolled down Boun's eyes... He was so happy to hear these words from his love... Boun thought to himself "Thank you baby.. I love u... Thanks for coming in my and my son's life... I will give you all that you deserve my cutie... Soon we will be a happy family"...

After saying all  these he patted his younger's head and slept with his around his arms......

Hello my dear readers..... I hope that you will like this chapter❤.... But... The sad chapters are on their way.. 🥺
All the best to BounPrem....