Jealousy😏

Prem went to Boun's house with Leon and taught him his lessons and helped with the homework... Then they played together... As the days passed, soon it felt like a home to Leon. He felt that he was getting the care and love that he was longing for. Prem was also happy to spend time with Leon and Boun...although he continued to show his cold attitude to Boun. Aunt Claire became a motherly figure to Prem, he was too attached to her... He also had a thing in his mind to ask her but waited for few days.....

Two days later

At Boun's cabin,

Bone and Kao were discussing about a new product and it's quality. Kao noticed that Boun seemed to be distracted.So he thought of talking to him...

Kao:Boun,what happened? You seem to be distracted.

Boun:Nothing it's just that I miss Prem. Today I have to work over time so I won't be able to go home and see him.

Kao:You are Leon's dad...think of something you might be able to get an idea to meet Prem. (Smirk).

Boun:Yes you are right....thanks bro.

Bone immediately called Prem, who was at school.

Boun:Prem after school bring Leon with you at my office. You can teach him here and then I'll drop you at home (looking towards cow with slide smile)

Prem:why at your office suddenly? Mr Boun.

Boun: I want to meet my son ,Prem. So just come...bye.

Call ended.

Boun was very excited as his babies are coming to his office. He called the receptionist to inform that as soon as they come bring them to his cabin straight away....he ordered food for lunch. Seeing Boun's happiness, Kao felt relieved. He text Prem- come soon your hia has become crazy to meet you...seeing the text Prem smile. After the class both of them left for the office, the building was so beautiful that Prem can't take of his eyes at all..

As he entered

As he entered.. He was shocked to see the mesmerizing beauty if the interior...

 He was shocked to see the mesmerizing beauty if the interior