Chapter 2: Eliksni welcome

A/N: I don't own destiny all rights go to bungee

Eramis POV:

Well this is surely unexpected.

The Machines pawn has been foolish enough to walk right into Riis-Reborn and now he's just standing there.

I stare at him for another second but then see him do something even more unexpected.

Is he waving?

I tilt my head in pure confusion as to why he would be doing such a thing. I look over to Kridis and see her looking up with a confused look to her face as well. I hear Praksis chattering his mouth before speaking to me.

Praksis:" shall we capture them Eramiskel"

Eramis:" Yes Praksis make sure you don't kill them I wish to speak to the pawn"

I wish to know why he's here and why he waved instead of firing or running immediately. I'll get my answers out of him one way or the other.

I look back into the helmet of the guardian to see him looking to his left and right before i lock eyes with his helmet. He then and only then starts to run back to the exit when he sees some of my Eliksni start moving toward the elevator.

Eramis:" You cannot run pawn you will be captured and I will get my answers out of you"

I quietly say to myself

Jason POV:

Jason: "Shit, shit, shit!!"

Ghost:" what we're you doing back there why didn't you run!"

Jason:" I don't know I got nervous and after seeing the number of Fallen gathered around chanting shocked me. Also the fact that they have ice powers also got to me!"

Ghost:"just keeping running back the way you came guardian"

I start running the fastest I could to get out of here and back to my ship. I start hearing noises behind me of the fallen and I decide to pull out my Erianas Vow just in case.

Ghost:" oh yeah that reminds me guardian. WHY DID YOU WAVE AT THEM!"

Jason:" I was confused and I panicked so I did the first thing I could think of. It confused her though so I guess I'll take it since she stared at me for a bit out of confusion"

I get to an open area only to see 4 captain in front of me I take aim with my Erianas Vow and start pulling the trigger but then I hear something.

*shhhink*

I look down at my gun to see it completely frozen over with ice. I look over in the direction it came from to see a Fallen Baron standing there she had a white helmet and 4 blue eyes showing through the helmet.

 I look over in the direction it came from to see a Fallen Baron standing there she had a white helmet and 4 blue eyes showing through the helmet

Kridis:" guardian I am Kridis the dark priestess and you interrupt the House Salvations gathering of Eliksni".

Jason:" what the hell did you do to get that?!"

Kridis:" Silence! Eramis would like a word with you follower of the Machine"

I look over to my ghost to ask him to do something but as I look over I see him frozen on the ground in ice. He's bee frozen by another fallen Barron this one with 4 purple eyes this time. They also seem to have a giant container they're carrying on their back.

I look back at the one called Kridis only for her to freeze my entire lower body in ice

Praksis:" your ghost will not help you this time machine spawn"

Kridis:"You will follow us guardian, so put your hands up and your weapons on your back down and I'll unfreeze you.

Seeing the fact that I'll die if I don't do what they say I decide to listen to them. With my one unfrozen hand I slowly lift the Threaded Needle and the Chroma Rush of my back. Since my Erianas vow is frozen in ice I can't drop that.

This seems to please the both of them as Kridis unfreezes my lower half. One of the captains come up to pick up my weapons, and The one with purple eyes picks up my ghost and puts him in the box on his back.

Kridis:"Smart move Guardian, if you do anything stupid I'll freeze your arm and shatter it do you understand.

Jason:(quietly)" Yes I understand"

What have I got myself into?

To be continued

A/N: hey there I got a spark to write in this a lot recently so hopefully the next chapters out soon. If you have any thoughts on the story I'd like to hear them, until next chapter where Eramis and Jason meet