Chapter 4

Landon and Connor had realized that I was still in high school and I still needed to attend it. Connor always dropped me off and Landon always picked me up. I got myself a new look and no one knew how to react. Landon lets me leave the house to go shopping often and spend money I never had. People thought that I was becoming a sugar baby and they were kind of on point with that theory. Landon and Connor treated me like a princess not that my dad didn't try to do that or anything. It was nice living with these two but people started asking questions, especially Olivia.

" I don't know what job your dad got but he is doing well," said Olivia with envy.

" I am not actually living with my dad anymore. I live with my grandma now because dad couldn't support me financially anymore," I responded.

" I am so sorry sweetie. I hope everything goes well with your grandmother," she said with acceptance.

The next few months that was my excuse but I don't think anyone really cared besides Olivia. I hate lying to her but it was the only way to keep my secret rendezvous well a secret. Landon came to pick me up early from school with a surprise.

" Hey, Nevada, get in. Let's go for a ride," Landon said flustered.

" Sure. Where are we going?" I had asked.

" You'll see."