Chapter 31

"Honestly I have no clue. I've been so busy with my launch it slipped my mind. I think I last had it about 2 months ago" Kaitlyn blurts out quickly going into a state of panic,

As you can see she clearly has been busy to not even notice that she hasn't gotten her period in a long time.

A small smile comes to the doctor's face when realization hits her. Period late, feeling depressed, throwing up is only a few symptoms for something much bigger than a silly illness.

"how about we move you to this chair to do an ultra sound" She says gesturing to the cushioned arm chair placed behind her, right next to it was a monitor along with the scanner and the jell needed.

The doctor unfolds a white blanket covering the Arm chair for hygiene purposes, she pats the arm chair encouraging Kaitlyn to sleep on it. Kaitlyn's hands start to shiver lightly as she ball her fists trying her best not to show any signs of weakness.

Kaitlyn hesitatingly walks to the chair, her legs feeling like jelly, the 5 foot walk to the chair seemed like a milestone to get to. She gives out a small smile sitting on the cold sheet and resting herself on the chair, her heart beat increasing speed with the doctor's next moves.

Lilliana slowly lifted her blouse til her waist line. She puts on the sanitary gloves and squeeze the jell onto Kaitlyn's stomach,

Goosebumps arise on her hands and legs, while her inside shivered, she tried to tell herself that she can't be pregnant, there is no possible way for it, but her mind told her something else.

Twice it happened! How can she not be?

they didn't even use protection; to her acknowledge.

It's her fault for not taking the needed precautions.

Plane B pills

"Don't worry I'll wipe it off once we're done" Lilliana says, turning to start the monitor,

with a simple 'beep' the machine comes to life showing 0 results, Lilliana takes the scanner giving it a test run and once she's sure it's working she turns to face an anxious Kaitlyn,

"no matter what the results are Kaitlyn you shouldn't worry. You're lucky to find out in our hospital, we offer the best of the best care for every child" Lilliana assures once more trying her best to keep Kaitlyn calm,

But Lilliana didn't know the real reason for Kaitlyn's anxiety.

Lilliana rubs the scanner gently at first but then puts more force on it. suddenly images comes up showing her _Lilliana_ what's inside Kaitlyn's stomach. She guides the scanner to where to the exact place she wanted it and applied more pressure to get a image, once she had it she froze the screen examining it closely.

Lilliana removes the scanner resting it on it's stand. A small smile comes to her face when she quickly writes something on her clipboard. Lilliana takes the tissue and wipes off the cold off of Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn knowing Lilliana knew exactly what the results are got extremely impatient.

"your taking a long time Lilliana. please tell me" Kaitlyn begs closing her eyes cause she didn't want to see the monitor and jump into conclusions without letting the doctor give her a proper diagnosis.

"you can open your eyes Kaitlyn and see for yourself" Kaitlyn listens, carefully peeling her hands away from her eyes when the monitor is turned to face her,

Lilliana points at a dot with a large smile,

"congrats Kaitlyn! You're pregnant" she says with so much joy and happiness for her, unfortunately Kaitlyn couldn't return the reaction, tears poured out of Kaitlyn's eyes but it wasn't happy tears. Lilliana rushed a box of tissues to her side utterly confused.