Random brain rot

Hi, this just came up in my brain outta nowhere, the following is horny and have no relation with the chapters, this is a independent chapter, I put it here because I used the characters here. this may not be the Oryxsen you know, here he has no relation with the guardians or himself being one. so yes this is just the Taken king.

While Oryxsen was doing some work his body sudden felt hot, he didn't pay to much attention to it and just open window thinking is just a normal heat up, but the more he lingers the heat the weirder it got, it magically cost an erection out in the blue.

"what the hell?" he said to himself, he tried to just relax himself by taking deep breaths or focus on his work to ignore wishing it would go down.

But it got worse, it was hurting that he can't focus, the moment he got up he falls to the ground not realizing his sweating, he used the communication power every taken have to call a guard in "sent a guard in, now" he pant and maybe because of his unusual breathing and tone the guard arrive a few minutes later.

"your highness! What happen?! Are you alright?" the guard concerns knee down to check his condition "make...it...stop..." Oryxsen grips onto the guards armor who was confuse until he looked down.

"but your highness...it will ruin my dignity..." he whispered "this is not a request...this is an order...I still have work to do and I can't do like this...it hurts like hell" Oryxsen ordered but the guard was still afraid which is normal, you're being ordered to fuck your own king.

A moment later...

The guard had its lower armor taken off, and was order to place inside of his majesty, his action were all done simply the order of the king "is this really all you have?" Oryxsen tease, to him he wanted to get over with this quickly but at this rate is kind of slow, and he knows the guard is actually hold back since his soldiers are all strong powerful taken.

"I do not dare to go further your highness, it might...hurt you"

"Do I need to order you to do it? Cuz I don't have that much time either or do you wish to do it longer?" Oryxsen sudden close the gap between that startled the guard.

The taken guard release his full strength earning a few satisfy sounds from the taken king, both breath go mix up, the cave of Oryxsen began to wet making it easier and smoother for the guard to thrust in, both grips tighten on each other when nearing the edge. the guard plunging intensify the bed was squeaking.

A few leak out inside of the walls of Oryxsen, who's member was leaking so much it drips on the bed, he haven't even let go yet. A few more thrust finally he came on the sheets, the guard had his hold onto if he would to admit, yes he want to cum inside Oryxsen but that far beyond, the king is not dumb though he can read someone easily.

"do what you wish" he said, guard was taken back a little thinking he was joking, but think about it does the king ever joke?

"I'm sorry my king...I will take full responsibility after..." he spurted once he finish what sounds like his final words.

He grips tightly on the waist of the superior taken, some gush out from the taken body, the guard gasp for air since this was his first time. They just sat there while still in the pose "what do you think of being my personal bodyguard?" he offered the words made his eyes glimmer, the position was very hard to get, only those who are personally chosen can be the kings knight.

"it will be my absolute honor" he bow his head "you are not a guard anymore, but a knight" Oryxsen placing his hands at the knight helmet with a very scary grin "you will protect and only me" sounding intimidating "I'll give you whatever you want" he add.

"I have got what I want your highness, this position you gave is all I've wish for" he said in a calm and polite tone, he heard a low growl "join the rest of the knights" Oryxsen said.

Slowly the knight pull out from his king, putting his armor back on leaving with weapon in hand.