Forsaken (2)

-Cayde's POV-

"aw man ! I could do this all day !" I said, it has been time seen I do some 'real mission' when we brought the system back on linee PV said "just need to check one last thing and we could call it a day"

" you're the one commanding so yeah"

-No one POV-

Patra walk in front what's looks like a prison door and went in with full alert, she pull out her flash light looking around the cages, they were all wide open with white smoke leaking out, at the end of the cell thee biggest cage was wide open, this was when she realize they were fooled "oh no no no no NO !"

"Cayde his gone, this isn't a prsion riot. Is a prsion BREAK ! The airlock on Deck zero, is the only way out this far down ! They're going to escape !"

Cayde look at the burning thing his standing which it look like if iit take a few bullets it will drop "not if I get there first"

He climb up the vary top and pull out his ace of spades shootiing at the rope which is holding on the object.

Patra heard gun shot "Cayde..!?" she look up seeing the burning thing falling down, she saw Cayde holding on a rope while waving at her and Patra was like "what the hell?"

Cayde drop down and at the end it explode with fire "Cayde !" Patra yell in worry, she ran off to find a way down.

-mean while-

-Jayde's POV aka Oryxsen-

When I reached there was no one, I search for clues on where Cayde is at, and luckily due to my good hearings, I hear gun shots, I notice a hole beside me which lead straight down to the prison.

And as far as I know Cayde, he will probably jump down from here. I look down and it was quite high. Meh. But ii see higher then this, so I jump down.

As I landed safely on the ground I see dead scorns, fallen and hive on the floor which I assume was kill by Cayde, the prison was also burning, yet the gun shot was heard again from a distance, I quickly flew towards the sound.

On the way I saw more and more bodies, as I reached some where that there a huge hole I saw burning which I guess is from explosion, but Cayde won't be down there.....right..?

-back to Cayde-

I got revived by failsafe. I make sure my horn was still there, grabbing my gun and reload it I called "Patra..?" no answer, I think it was because of the crash, but then about 5 figurs appeared and they were scorns, the middle one with the staff looks like their leader "ok, back in your cages" the scorn with staff hit the ground like it doesn't like what I just said.

Then I heard faint screeching, many of scorn came running after me, I pull out my gun and said "I said. Back in your cages"

I shot the first scorn In the head and the second, I threw a knife which is a head shot, I reload and quickly and hip fire the scorns which somehow hit the explosive, the scorn flew all over the place.

A scorn went flying to me but I gladly gave him a path to knock his 'friend' down. Shooting more scorns I double jump to high ground where I set a trap, I kill two more with an head shot, I got jump down and as I expected they walk pass the trap and there was a explosion.

While I was shooting once of them grab me and throw me into a wall "yap. That hurts" I rub my head trying to pick my gun but the scorn grab something and smack me in the face, I went flying hitting the wall with my back.

I stab the knife into the wall avoiding me falling to a group of scorns, I think quickly cutting the rope at the platform fall on them. I ran and activate my golden gun, unluckily a scorn push me and my super was gone, I fall to the ground which was quickly bully by the scorns.

I once again activate my other super which is throwing multiple explosive knife (I forgot the name) the scorns around me fade into ashes, yet I can't feel my left lag but I got another.

"oh is that really~ all you got?" I tested

I call out my ghost which was actually stupid at that time "help me out here buddy" and just about failsaft is about to heal me a bullet shot to her, she was stunned which me I am unhealed.

I looked around seeing the big guys coming towards me, is this the end of me? No. I can still fight.

I raise up my gun pointing at the big scorn, my hands were shacking.

-NO one POV-

The scorn spin his weapon building up the damage and.........