Taken

Nothing but silence was between you both, Cayde was scared also not believing what his seeing, while you were scared of him being here.

"Jayde...is it true...that...your a...a Taken?" Cayde asked, you gave him a nod "I-I" was all you can say, Cayde looks down with a sad face but both of you were cut off when a sound of an thunder was heard, turning behind you saw the air appeared dark energy as a big female creature appeared with two wizard besides her, she has long horns and black wings behind her, her eyes was pure black.

a Taken?" Cayde asked, you gave him a nod "I-I" was all you can say, Cayde looks down with a sad face but both of you were cut off when a sound of an thunder was heard, turning behind you saw the air appeared dark energy as a big female creature a...

(this is mom, Sainaryx. ik her eyes is close..)

"welcome back my son.." she said.

"ok, who are you?" Cayde said walking besides you.

"I am Sainaryx, queen of Taken." she answer, Sainaryx...what a familiar name, her looks also looks familiar but you just make it out who is this "are you...are you my mother?" you ask looking her in confusion, she turn towards you.

"yes my son, after so many years...I finally found you..." she said in a soft tone, she knee down to hug you, white tear drop escape from her eyes, a minute later she broke the hug and said " now my son we should return your power, it may hurt a bit" she informed "wait what? Power?" Cayde was confuse at this point. (Your not taken yet so u can't understand taken, Sainaryx is speaking English at this point)

The queen told her wizard to get into work, the two wizard flew beside you as Cayde tries you get to you, but an darkness wall blocked his path, you stood there confused.

Yet, the wizard start to do there thing and below your feet form some kind of symbol, you saw darkness surrounding you, a pain shock you making you groan in pain.

-Cayde's POV-

I have no idea what's going on or what are they doing, the sense of hearing Jayde screaming and groaning in pain just hurt me so bad.

I beg of letting me in and let him go, cause is not only hurting my heart but also breaking me.

-Jayde's POV-

The pain was horrible, so many memories flash in my head, my vision slowly grew dark, I feel the darkness consume me, a minute later the pain fades and I open my eyes seeing myself in a different form, this feeling, it feels good and also feels free like I've been free from jail.

I remember everything, I am a taken, son of Oryx, my mother named me Oryxsen cause I look like him when young.

I saw myself with sharp fingers, looking behind I saw a big not so long black cape, and the reflection of a paddle of water I saw I have 2 long horns and 2 short horns.

(Oryxsen, Oryx son. aka the young taken King)

My eyes were red, same as when I was an guardian. I remember Cayde being and that made me look towards him.

He was block by a wall, I told the wizard to let him in (now u speak taken cuz ur taken) I walk towards him, I was bigger and taller then him.

He look up to me in surprise, I look at him like saying sorry.

He looks down slowly and said "I uh... I gotta go..." he said in a sad tone, I was broke by this, he don't love me anymore!? Did I make him sad!? What have I done!?

He stood not leaving his eyes from the ground " Cayde wait!" I spoke in my own language forgetting he can't understand.

"Cayde..." is all my ghost said, I crush down on the ground "Jayde!" My ghost celled as he flew towards me, my mother came holding me, ghost actually can understand what I'm saying even I have become a taken.

He understands how I feel right now "is ok Jayde...he just need time..." I look at him then the disappeared Cayde, it helps a little but it still hurts me.

"Son just give him time...he will come back. How about we bring you home? Is been years since your back home" she said trying to turn the mod.

She then look at ghost "what you gonna do little one?"

"I'm staying with Oryxsen" he said, he know my mom may not know the name when I'm not taken yet.

"But aren't you made from light? Will you die in the darkness or something? Cause you look like you care about my son deeply as I do"

"I do care him a lot, I'm his ghost and there no way you are going to pull me away from him, his my guardian." my mom looked at me, I look at her and said "I wanna keep him"

"for you. Anything my son" she smiled warmly, I hugged as a thanks, but now the question is.

Will Cayde come back...or just leave me and love someone else... maybe he will love someone else...as long his happy I'm happy.

No one loves a taken...they look us as an enemy "Oryxsen, you coming ?" my ghost pull me out of my thoughts, I smiled a join them. On the bright side, I still have my ghost by my side.

(the main pic up there where u put pic is the wizerd in the stories, forgot to put in in the words and i don't want to do it cuz it will clear every thing)