Recovery

It has been 3 month since the attack, the city being constructed, guardians including Deemo Cayde and Rhino helping some civilians rebuild their houses and give supplies.

The guardians has planned a party to celebrate victory from the war, they were going to arrange it earlier but because of the work of rebuilding and fixing the tower it got delayed, but after 3 month the tower was fix, the tower was being decorated with lights, tables and food.

Jayde was quite busy within the 3 month, well not really that busy but doing paperwork and recovering himself at the same time.

-Earlier that day(war)-

When the news about Jayde's identities was spread most guardians can't even believe that he was the Taken king.

Ok imma explain here a sec, so u guys know that the time when Jayde is at the beach in the summer chapter? U may ask don't the guardians know Jayde was a taken? Here imma tell u is no and what about the dragon? Yh they think is just a random creature coming out from the water bla blabla so no.

At first their thoughts was negative about him but remembering the war ended because of him so they accept the fact his a Taken guardian.

And as you know Jayde is scared of public especially things like party.

-time skip - party-

"AYEEE Rhino you're here!" Cayde gave him a welcome hug.

"of course I'm here, is a party who wouldn't wanna come ?" Rhino joked.

"haha I know. By the way where is Jayde ?" Cayde asked

"Didn't see him" Rhino looking around but the place was full of people.

"AYE you guys are here already?" A familiar voice called.

"Deemo what took you so long?" Rhino wrapping his arms around the awoken warlock.

"Bathroom"

"Did you drop into the toilet?" Cayde joked, clearly Deemo was not interested on dealing with thing right now.

The lights suddenly went off and the crowd gone silent, then lights were shine on the stage as Zavala got up with a microphone and was ready to speak when Saint came pushing him away snatching it from Zavala's hand "hello! All guardians!" He started with his thick Russian accent "today we are celebrating our victory from the red legion!" The crowd cheered "BUT! We couldn't have won without the help of a special guardian! And yes his name his Jayde! And I expect you all know he aren't normal guardian! And if you don't know here imma say he is a Taken! In fact the Taken king!" Most crowd already know so they didn't look surprised or anything "so this party is not only for our victory but also tell him that we appreciate what he did for us and his always welcome to the tower!" Saint yelled and add "let the party begin!" Everyone cheered as things just became noisy.

Everyone dancing with the music, drinking and play some games or so.

But on the other hand Jayde was still in his palace, laying on the bed facing the ceiling. He want to go but he doesn't enjoy noisy and crowded place, he prefers peace.

But knowing three of his friends will be there and he knows that they will want him there bothers him.

After thinking 3 minutes he decides to just go have a look but no participate in it, he know if he get seen he will be pull in it since his now popular in the tower.

He walk out from his room and allow his guard to have a break and even order a cook to cook them food.

-time skip-

Jayde can hear the music from a distance with color full lights shining In the night sky "how loud is the volume...I'm sure you guys are not deaf" Jayde murmured

He landed on a long but skinny pillar, Ghost appeared and Jayde ask how many guardians are there which is to much ghost can even count. Jayde can see that ghost wanna join the party as he was slightly dancing with the beat "you wanna go don't you..." giving ghost a 'I-am-not-blind' stare, ghost jolt around "n-no! How could I leave my guardian alone!"

"Ghost" Jayde tested him and Ghost know. After a few more seconds of Ghsot be tested he admits he want "I never said you can't go, you just won't let yourself rest. You can go but one request" Ghost look up towards him waiting for the answer "don't say I'm here to anyone even the three of them understand? Just say I let you here and you came here yourself" Ghost bid but ask "why won't you wanna go? Is fun!"

"I don't like noisy place and crowded people, I'm just having a look"

"Well em...ok!" Ghost hover off and disappear into the crowed and join other guardians ghost.

Jayde just sat in the dark alone looking at the people laugh in joy, dancing and drinking together, but he didn't notice that Cayde had spotted him.

Cayde elbowed Rhino who was talking ordering food "his here" Cayde said it so simply that Rhino don't know what he mean until he look at where Cayde's looking. A spark of joy light up inside both exos.

They walk pass though the crowd and climb up the second layer of the tower and quietly sneak towards the figure standing on the thin pillar.

Jayde peeked an eye which is unnoticeable because the color of himself plus the night sky, "you both are no kids" Jayde said

"is he talking to us?" Rhino whispered looking at Cayde

"I don't think so, he didn't even move his head" Cayde look back

"yes I am talking two you childish exos" Jayde jump down turning smaller and stare at the two.

"Were you two trying to scare me?"

"What? Scare you nah, we were just trying not to disturb you" Cayde stammered

"No? I thought we were gonna scare him and see how he react!" Rhino said without thinking, Cayde looks at him awkwardly and elbowed him wishing he will know.

Eventually Rhino then realized what he mean and try the change the topic but is to late.

"sigh, I just dislike going into the crowd" Jayde said looking in the night sky, though he want to go a much quieter place.

"you can tell us" Cayde said is a soft tone.

"I think you two will prefer staying and have fun" Jayde said

"we do, but we will do anything that you prefer"

A small smile form on the taken guardians face (according to his eyes) "well...do you guys wanna come with me?" Jayde ask which the two gladly say "yes"

Jayde took both of their hands and took off, bring them to a place that there is no one and a place is so quiet you only can hear the sound of frogs.