Adventure 2

-No one POV-

Jayde enjoy every minute and sceond doing mission with Cayde, he talk jokes on the way, and he even say he never been so alive, this show how board he is staying in the tower since his the hunters vanguard and Zavala won't let him leave.

During the way he also met other guardians, most were male hunter and warlocks and some are titans. They were very friendly, sometimes they will ask "hey what you guys up to?" you will reply them you were doing some adventure or boss fight and more then they may say "cool! Can I join ? "or "ok, wanna be friends ?" of course you gladly accept letting them join or become friends, but Cayde doesn't look happy of all of this, he didn't see his face though because Jayde was talking to other guardians.

And when he turn he change his face to a normal one like nothing happen.

But not this time.

When talking to another guardian the guardian spoke as he spotted Cayde's face "hey is your friend ok?" He ask while slightly pointing at him Jayde turned seeing what looks like a jealous face or a unhappy face, Cayde didn't seem to notice cause he was looking aside when he feel someone was looking at him his face turn to the nothing happened look "you guys done already? me and my partner have other things to do"

Both of you look awkward back at each other "yea....anyways nice talking with you! See you around!" He patted your should and summon his bike and drove off.

When he left it went silent, Jayde look at Cayde with a "are you alright?" face, Cayde's optics looks left and right like his quite nervous but he stare at him with his red optics not leaving from his face.

"uh...let's go to that place over there !" Cayde said pointing to a cave, he look towards it look at back him and nod.

-Cayde's POV-

he was looking straight at me ! it made me forgot what I wanna say, I feel jealous when his around with other male guardians, I want him so bad that I really just wanna grab him and kiss him, but that will be weird and he'll hate me, I don't want that.

"uh...let's go to that place over there !" I said wanting to break the silence, he look to the cave I pointed and nod, I let out a sigh like I was not even breathing just now.

when do I want to tell? tell him I love him? while I was deep in thoughts Oni's ghost celled me "Cayde ! ur com'in or not ?" I shot up my head and look at them, I only smiled and catch up with them.

maybe just maybe one day I will, but not now.

-No one POV-

as both enter the cave ghost and Sundace made light so you both can see in the dark, Jayde look around the dark cave, there were water drop dripping "so...what we suppose to do here Cayde?" "well...I think this cave is the lost sector so there will be loot" Cayde said.

Jayde then feel something was closing by and so he tell Cayde to stop by placing his hand in his way telling him to stop, Cayde was not paying attention so he bum slightly on your arm "what's wrong?" he ask, you continue to stare at the dark cave, soon enough the cave echo a screech, not one but a lot.

Cayde also hear it, he pull out his gun and Jayde did the same being aware what is coming, from what you know IO was full of vex and taken, and taken look the same like hive, vex, cable and fallen, they are consume by the darkness making them taken, and darkness is the opposite of light, so is deadly to guardians.

the sound of screeching was getting closer, soon enough taken start to run towards the both of you.
Jayde open fire as each one of them was like suck away from reality, while taking out the taken you guys press forward in order the get that chest.
"There !" Your Ghost said facing to a light in dark cave, Cayde and you run towards it only be meet by more different taken and a boss.

"Well, looks like we found the big guy. Partner I think we need a plan before we-"
He didn't finish his sentence cause you went charging towards the taken "kill..." Cayde finished his sentence.

He shrug and joined the fight, you both take out the small ones first before taking out the boss.

After the place was left only the boss, Cayde active his golden gun and begin shooting at it, but because one of the Taken was not dead so it push Cayde making him land the shot on the Taken body so it only take out half of the boss health "fucking Taken" Cayde groan.

Jayde active his own super which is summon a lighting staff, bolts of lighting jolt around him as a staff appears in your hands, Cayde watched the event happen as the only word that came out from his mouth was "whoa~" his a hunter but only seen solar or void hunters.

He ran towards it and hit it with everything you have, the taken roar at the damage you did, its large hand went smashing on you but you block it with your staff, the taken continue to press more strength on your staff as you try to hold it "guardian!" Cayde yell as he shot as the taken's face.

It screech and pull it's hands away, he take this advantage to jump as stab the staff in the taken's chest.

it let out a roar before it was suck away from reality like the other taken.

A chest was lying there waiting to be looted, Jayde open the loot and collect glimmer and some gears, even if is bad you still keep it cause it can be sold for money.

"That was epic partner!" Cayde said excitedly "you gotta teach me that some day " he walk besides Jayde and collect the loot.

He look at him with confusion, Jayde saw it and ask "what?" Ghost look at you and look back at Cayde "he say your a gunslinger how can you know how to use weapon like staff?" "Do you think I actually only know how to use a gun? I know how to use knives to ! Same as you but the difference is that I have two kinds of super" He chucks and smirks at his last statement.

Jayde eye grew wide, two super? TWO KINDS OF SUPER!? "The other one I have is throwing explosives knifes" he said while playing a knife in his hand.

He cross his hand like he were jealous at him having two supers.

Cayde chuckles "let's call it a day" Jayde nod in agreement before heading out not know a taken was hiding in the dark looking at him.