rescue (2) - escape

In the end Frank stood there helplessly, he was shacking and he was frightened for sure that he fall on the floor, Cayde slowly approach him "if you dare touch him again I'm sure I will hunt you down" Cayde said in a threatening voice pointing the gun in front of Franks head, frank nod in fear, Cayde was kind enough to let him go which is a mistake.

Frank spot a knife drop from the fallen soldier, he pick it but and throw it at Cayde, Cayde stop the knife with two fingers even his not looking at it.

"so leaving you alive is a mistake I see" frank tried to craw away but Cayde throw the knife like a shuriken, the knife pierce into Frank's head. After Frank was finished, Cayde walk to the console trying to figure out how to help Jayde one of the wizard steps up and said "we will do this part, it will be to dangerous for you guardians to do" it said.

Cayde got convince and walk back a few steps and let the wisard do their things, one of the wizard just walk in front of the container and break the glass "well I should have done that earlier" Cayde said

The smoke of darkness leak though the hole, Cayde can feel the massive energy, any guardians who is around there would have died.

Then the other wizard came carrying (not rlly carry but use power to carry him so his like floating) it brought Jayde near the dark smoke and both back off to a distance.

The smoke all float towards Jayde's body and into him, Jayde body jolt a bit but there was still some power not consume yet.

-Jayde's POV-

I feel a strong power flow though me, I feel alive I can feel my strength slowing rising, I slowly got on my feet, I feel I haven't walk for so long that I feel my body was numb.

-no one POV-

The room was now cleared and all power was back to Jayde's body, Jayde was holding the wall for support as Cayde was the first one ran to Jayde, hugging him tight even he was just small guardian.

Jayde face form a small weak smile, he transform into the same guardian he once were and hug back.

Breaking the hug Cayde just said "sorry..."

"for what?" Jayde chuckled Cayde did not say anything but look down at the floor.

Jayde put a hand on his metal cheeks like comforting him "I'm ok now aren't I" Jayde said "why don't you come to my place for some night or how long you decide to stay?"

"that will be great !" Cayde cheered Jayde smiled and transform into a dragon (I rlly like dragon sorry)

He lower himself to let Cayde get on and so is the other two wizard even they can just teleport. The four flew out from the lab but just before flying away a few distance Jayde stop and decided to blew up the lab for good.

He roar dark flames out of his mouth as the lab begin to blew up. Then he flew away, far from there.

(sorry if this is short cuz I don't have anything in mind)