Good times (3)

-Cayde's POV-

I drove my sparrow every where just to find Jayde but still no sign of him, until I drive somewhere pretty far and few enemies, then I saw something on the hills, the wind was blowing it greacfully, the sky light shinging at him was like seeing a protread. I stop my sparrow a went to him.

"hey Jayde..?" I slowly apporeach him, he didn't turn, I'm pretty sure his hurt by the words from patra.

"do you think I'm a monster.." he questioned

"of course not !" I sat besides him looking at him, he was looking at the view of the dreaming city. After I answer his question he didn't ask anything.

"if I die will anyone miss me..." he spoke again

"of course ! I will miss you!" he look awake, but I grab his shoulders with both of my hand.

"look. Ignore the others, I love you, and I will miss you when you die, and to me your not a monster, your still the Jayde I once love...your ghost once told me one thing....even your appearance change doesn't mean you still don't love me. And if you don't you probably will kill me by now."

I slowly let go of him, having him time to absorb what I said. Until I notice the drop of a white tear falling from his pure red eyes.

-Jayde's POV (Oryxsen)-

Did he just said that truly..? As if he mean it? I don't know how to react, but I can feel tears running down my face.

I didn't wipe the tears but let it flow down my cheeks, my heart was beating so fast.

My hands somehow find its way to Cayde's face, he gently grab it, I can feel the leather on my hands.

-no one POV-

Jayde gave Cayde the most warming and soft but broken smile, that smile told Cayde everything.

"I will always be with you. No matter what, I won't let any one hurt you even ur a Taken" Cayde said in a soft tone

"Promise?"

"Promise"

The space between the both became nearer, they both land their forehead on each other.

(Idk why but if may be weird if I put the word kiss, imma play safe)

The color of the dreaming city fit completely perfect at this solution. A pice of masterwork.

-time skip-

Jayde put Cayde down at the hanger, Cayde peek around make sure no one was there and if it was he will be asked questions.

After knowing that there is no guardians around Cayde turn back to Jayde who was still there.

He gave him a goodbye head bump before leaving.

"I'll see you soon then?" Jayde let out a joyful sigh and flew off.

But what they don't know it that someone or something is making their move on capturing the creature they once did.

Oryxsen.

I was thinking on how to continue this.