Crimson days

Is Valentines day so I decide to write one, this does not continue as the story itself.

At the tower red rose petal was falling like rain, it's valentines day but we call it crimson day, the floor was covered with red roses, everyone having there love ones, some was still single, and some are just waiting for a right time to tell their loves ones they like em.

As you know what do people give in Valentines day ? Yes. Chocolates, then you should know that Cayde was very busy at receiving chocolates because y'know many female love him, many not just many but a lot.

He didn't say he already love someone so that's why he kept receiving chocolate wrap with heart shapes, most female are hunter actually, some female warlock when to male titans and female titans went to male titan, female warlock went to male hunter and so on. (there also male x male)

Any ways, the chocolate that Cayde get was put aside cause these wasn't the chocolate that he want to 'be received' what he want is a chocolate from 'that person' but he also don't want to hurt those innocent female hunters he decide to keep it.

"uh C-Cayde!" a female hunter called, Cayde turns "I uh I want to give this chocolate to you !" she hand out her chocolate looking down, closing her eyes as if she's scared, then she felt the box leaving her hands, she look up seeing Cayde holding the box.

"oh thx, that's some nice wrapping" he said, the hunter felt joy and just ran off.

Cayde look at her until she really disappeared and sigh throwing the chocolate to a mountain of heart shape chocolate box, and yet it was almost night all guardian should be back in there house.

"I see you got a lot of mail there" Amanda said

"yap, I don't even know what to do with all these, you want some?" Cayde asked

"I mean sure I'll take some for snakes while working" she said walking to the mountain of chocolates.

-min later-

"thanks for the chocolates" Amanda called holding the box leaving the hanger, Cayde waved good bye.

When the hanger was only him he said "you can come out now ghost" he turn like he know where ghost is, ghost flew toward Cayde "so how long you been look'in " Cayde asked

"long enough seeing you making that mountain, what you gonna do with it ?"