Wanna see you again

-Oryxsen's POV (Jayde)-

Its been weeks since I last see Cayde... weeks feels like years...sometimes I will look out at my window wondering how's his doing, I had thinking of going to the tower myself, and yet I know will be a risk of my life cause guardians will see me as an enemy since I'm Taken.

-Cayde's POV-

These day wasn't that bad, I chat with some guardians and tell them some of my joke, sometimes the words that Ghost (Jayde's) told me still pass through my mind

"Jayde's appearance changed but that doesn't mean the thoughts of loving u has changed, he still love you Cayde"

He was right...if Jayde was really a taken he will kill me by now, I want to say sorry to him and wish he will forgive me and we can be together again, I feel like an idiot running away from his at the first time.

But I don't even know where his at...

-Oryxsen POV (Jayde)-

I can hold it anymore the feeling of visiting Cayde keep taking over me, I feel stressed. Even I have to risk my life of getting killed is worth it.

But I know where Cayde mostly at and where I can hide. The hanger.

I put on my cape on my back "mother! I'm heading out !"

"where you going honey ?" she yelled in a distance

"Tower !" I replied, I didn't hear anything so I talk is as an ok, as I continue to walk though the hall way my mom then appeared in front of me.

"why are you going to the tower?" she asked

"to...see someone..."

"did you know you may get yourself killed?!"

" I know ! But I want to go and visit! Being a King who never goes out is unacceptable ! I'm old enough to think what will come! I mean, don't Kings have their decision ?" She silent for a moment like she's thinking

"Alright.." she said quietly, I know she's worried due to her tone.

"I'll be safe I promise..." and then I left, and as I reached the exit of my home I expand my black wings and took flight to the tower where the light is.

-time skip-

When the tower was in my view I saw guardians walking around, I flew to the hanger.

As I went inside I try to stay in the dark since I'm also black and dark makes me camouflage.

Ships were going in and out, went I was at the hanger I hang on the celling, most people won't look up right?

Then I catch my eye on that one spot where Cayde always was, he was standing there as usual, guardians asking him for bounty and getting rewards. But something is different.

I look thought those blue optics, it looks much older and lost which broke me, but I can't go down there like this, plus I'm huge compare to the guardians.

I spent time looking at him, but at least I can see him once again. Yet my hiding doesn't last long.

-Cayde's POV-

I feel tired, I gave guardians bounty and rewards and that's all. You see, being popular is good but also bad at the same time.

Time went by, two guardians walk to me "We finish our bounty we here for the rewards" the exo hunter said "ah ok" I hand them the reward and they took it "Cayde, why you look so...tired the pass few days?" The exo titan said

"Life of being a vanguard" I said
simply
"But you look really tired"

"Maybe I need more sleep" I feel annoyed at this point.

"Ok then, get some rest !" The hunter said waving good bye.

I stood there waiting more guardians to show up until I sense something wrong.

I feel being watched, I turn around the corner and saw no one.
Am I imagining things? Or it it just me.

Somewhere someone was watching me, I believe my hunter sense, if something is wrong something is wrong.

"Who's there" I called turning this and there.

-Oryxsen POV (Jayde)-

"Who's there!" Cayde called, does he know I'm here!? How!?

Or he just sense I'm here, I don't dare to show up cause I know I may be in trouble, but if I don't things may get worst. So I decided to face him by turning myself in to the guardian I was before.

I quietly glid Dow into the dark, I peek around, Cayde's back was facing me.

"I know your there." He said like he know where I'm at, there were no where to hide...

-no one POV -

As Jayde was still hidden it the dark Cayde turn to only met with two red orbs "who are you!" The person didn't answer until it walk out of the dark that made Cayde ticks, his body was ticking.

"Jayde..?"

Jayde looked down didn't say anything, at this point Cayde was happy to see him, he went to huge him tight which caught Jayde off guard, Jayde slowly returned the huge.

"I'm sorry...what I did the first time..." Cayde whispered

"Is not your fault..." Jayde whispered back

"We can be together again!"  Cayde gave him a weak smile

" I would like that Cayde...but I can't...they won't allow me"

"Who?"

"Guardians"

This was right, guardians will kill taken, Jayde is a taken. A Taken king. "I'm sorry.."

"No...I-I...there must be a way!" Cayde cried "please...I don't know what to do without you..." Cayde lay his head on Jayde's chest.

Jayde lifted Cayde's head making him look at him in the eye "I'm always with you...plus you can come visit me if you want" Jayde smiled warmly

"but I don't know where..."

"IO...you will find me..." Cayde was still holding tight on Jayde not wanting to let him go
"I gotta go Cayde...someone is coming..."

"I can deal with that" Cayde let go of Jayde as a guardian appeared
"Hey Cayde! Got any bounty?"

"Yeah" Cayde gave them the bounty

"Don't come find me after this I got other things to do"

"But what about the rewards?"

"We can deal with that later" when the guardian want to ask more Cayde just push him out of the hanger.

After the guardian was gone Cayde came looking for Jayde which was hiding in the dark.

"Done, now where my Taken" Cayde said I'm a jockey voice, you giggle at his statement and appeared from the dark.

"Sweetheart you know I don't like hide and seek"

"I'm now call sweetheart?"

"You always are"

"Cayde I still gotta leave"

"Alright...but at least can I get a goodbye kiss?" Jayde smile and gave Cayde a small kiss on his metal lips.

"I will see you soon"

"And I will go find you"

Jayde turn back to his own self (Taken) and flew away into the sky.