idk what to name this (edit sorry forgot to show the necklace)

Yesturday was like peace anyone want, but there's something interesting that happened, which is Rhino ask Jayde on a date yes Cayde was there.

"I won't allow" Cayde crossed his hands "Cayde please??? Just one !" Rhino bag while Jayde was there watching the conversation happened while eating his cooked fish.

Cayde keep refusing to let his boi go date with Rhino while Rhino begs "I can only allow if you let me go" Cayde said "b-but..." Rhino not having any words coming out, Jayde decide to stand for the conversation since is was mainly about him "Cayde he just want one date with me isn't it fine? I mean is just like spending days with friends" Jayde said (he is pure af)

"honey I feel highly worried going with other people even him, and you know why I don't like you to going dinner or date with other people right?" Cayde tried to convince his lover.

Jayde don't want to make Cayde unhappy but also not wanting to disappoint Rhino, it was hard for him "let me just go one day and I promise I will come back to you, if I don't come within today then you decide what...I should....do" magically Cayde agreed with a grin (according to his eyes)

"YESSSS" Rhino cheered, Rhino told Jayde the time and where they will meet and just ran off "huh didn't know you would agree" Jayde said in surprise "well that's because you convince me"

Jayde slightly nod and left to get prepared for the dinner.

-time skip-

Rhino was at the entrance of the restaurant waiting for his date, he wear a set of suit with a blue tie, he told Jayde &:30 and his still not here "not a guy on time I see" he murmured

Rhino's outfit

Rhino's outfit

~mean while~

"fuck fuck fuck I'm late" Jayde panicked in his room "what do I even wear ??" as a result he just grab a clothe, wear it and flew off with his real form (the king one, he has wings :V)

He called ghost to lead him to the restaurant where Rhino told him, he just quickly flew and landed in a dark corner not far from the restaurant.

To his surprise is was like a high rated restaurant, basically expensive.

Jayde found Rhino waiting at the door, he did a slow upside sown slid like spider man and tapped his shoulder, he turn and somehow scared him a bit cause he jump backwards "am I late?"

"yes, very" Rhino said helping Jayde down on the ground and guild him to their table. Which is a privet room with 2 chairs a not-small table with candles in the middle, the water gave them the menu ready to take orders.

Rhino order a steak (you decide how u want his steak cuz I'm lazy) a cup of coffee. Jayde also ordered steak, a well-done one (like me) and a cup to tea and salad, the waiter got their order, take the menu away and close the door.