The incoming War

Jayde was back at his palace in his bedroom, he went back during midnight when Rhino and Cayde was sleeping soundly, he can't always leave his home, therefore their tones of stuff waiting for him to do. no one really ask what or where his been.

When Cayde and Rhino woke up they found a piece of paper then a sleeping Jayde "eh? Where is Jayde?" Rhino ask sleepily, Cayde picked up the paper trying to focus what it's saying.

I have left during midnight, sorry. But I'm also kinda worried about my people in my kingdom, I almost forgot I'm a king haha. But is nice spending time with you guys, I believe I have tones of stuff to do. - Jayde

"I almost forgot his position also" Rhino getting of the bed as he get washed up "eh sometimes I forgot I'm a vanguard also" Cayde yawned. Then a voice massage from Zavala pops out from Failsafe "Cayde come to tower now we have something need to disguess"

Cayde thought I was something bad so he was kinda scared.

"what could it be?" Rhino asked, wearing his armor on.

"no idea"

-time skip-

Cayde went to the meeting, Rhino went to do missions with Deemo while Jayde was doing paper word. When doing so Jayde felt a slightly headache, he didn't care much about it until is was like a rock hitting his head.

Heck, he even drop his pen from the pain, he sat up quickly to get help but it only makes him dizzier "G-Ghost...get some...help..." Jayde bag and Ghost quickly flies in panic, he remembered that their were two taken knights outside the door. He teleport out "Your king is not feeling well ! Quick bring him to his mother.

The two look at each other for a moment before rushing into the   room with Jayde laying on the floor "your Majesty are you alright ?!" carrying him up in his arms in a bridal style.

"Take him to his mother!" Ghost cried, the two knights rushing to where the queens at.

Currently Sainaryx is reading a book with a maid serving tea and cookies. The pace soon broke by a knight slamming the door open with the other one carrying the unconscious Jayde in it.

"What happened to him!?" His mother cried dropping the book "when we got him he was already on the ground" one of the knight said "he was doing paperwork work while all of a sudden he felt a painful headache" Ghost explained.

"Put him on the couch" Sainaryx ordered, the knight did as told and lay Jayde on the couch (Jayde or Oryxsen depends on what you want to call him, I don't mind) Sainaryx did her best on finding the problem, she called some doctors (which is basically taken wizards that are healers)   

"I'm sorry my queen, we can't find nor help with this kind of solutions, I feel something is invading his mind." the doctor said.

"mmmm yes...I felt that too, is the same energy as us...like...darkness?"

"what do you mean ma'am ? Darkness control taken ? That's just ridiculous"

"did I ever mention my son is power by light ? Like his blood is light ?" 

"um...sorry my queen.."the doctor apologized. When her mother turned around Jayde has sat up rubbing his head "uh..what happened...my head hurts..."

"My son are you alright? Can you tell me what happened back there" his mother went protective when seeing his son wake up.

"maybe? But it still hurts like hell..."

"did you hear anything or something?"

"whispers.." Jayde murmured

"Of what?" Sainaryx leaning closer

"It say... there will be..."

-at the tower-

"What do you mean the cabal action weird"Cayde questioning Zavala.

"These days, there are no active cabal, normally they will appear, they even disappear in planets like Mars and Nessus, even earth. I heard some guardians says that the cable ship even disappeared." Zavala explains

"Sounds good news to me, they may got scared of us!"

"Some even saw cabal gathering weapons and making it" Zavala added, then a snap clicked in Ikora's head "wait." The other two look at her "if...the cable are gathering weapons and soldiers that's means one thing..."

"What do you mean?" Cayde getting worried

"Think about it. What will you do when calling all your soldiers telling them to make and gathering weapons?" Ikora ask.

"Don't tell me their going to..." Cayde can't believe it, he doesn't even need the answer.

"A war.  A Red war" Jayde finished

Edit: auto correct destroys me