Taken leader

You guys landed somewhere near the pyramid, ya'll summon your own sparrow and drove to the pyramid, the objective is in the pyramid so you will need to climb it.

You and the boys drop at the side of it looking a way to go up, Deemo was looking a way, Rhino was smashing stuff while you just look around.

You then spotted something suspicious, a platform. It was unnoticeable due to its color, you whistle to your teammates, Deemo turned while Rhino stopped smashing.

You pointed to the platform, they look at you with confusing, you jump on it showing them the path.
"OH ! A secret passage!" Rhino said
"its not a secret passage Rhino...we just didn't see it.." Deemo said
"then why Jayde can?"
"cause he have good eyes. Besides his a hunter, hunter have good eye sight" you nod at Deemo as an thank you.
"aw...I want to have good eye sight to..." Rhino said in a disappointed tone
"just look carefully..." Deemo replied before jumping on the platform, you were already climbing higher into the pyramid.

Rhino shrug and catch on.

-time skip-
Arriving at the top of the pyramid a huge taken was behind the dark energy wall.
Soon the air appeared dark energy forming taken's.

You all aim at them but you feel weird, is like...you have a connection to them, not only that you can even understand them.

"Lost....king...." is all you heard, your eyes went wide not believing what you hear, lost king? The taken king?

You didn't know you were lost in your mind when Deemo shouted at you "Jayde ! What are you doing!?"

You shake off the thoughts helping your teammates.
After clearing many taken the wall that the leader hide behind disappeared.

It roared firing many flams around, the flames burn on the ground, Rhino got close to it but with a stump he flew miles away.

"Rhino!" Deemo called in panic, Deemo continue to deal damage by shooting rounds of ammo.

But when the taken land his eyes on you, you hear him speak something "Son...king..." he sounds like it may his last breath.
It try's to reach out for you but Deemo cast a nova bomb melting the taken instantly.

You want to reach out for him asking what is he saying.

"Whooo! That was risky, Rhino you Alright?" Deemo celled
"Yeah...never felt better" Rhino groan in pain while rubbing his head.

Deemo spotted you staring at the Taken dead body "Jayde you ok?" Deemo putting his hands on you, your body jerk a bit but you nod in response.

"I think your tired let's call it a day" you agreed, both Deemo and Rhino begins walking away, you follow them but look at the body again.

To some miracle you managed to speak 2 words "son who?" Your voice was quit broken but something replied, a voice of a woman, "You."

Your body jolt around seeing nothing, you let out a sigh of relief and left.

When you left within the pyramid a woman also a look of an taken floats looking where you left.

"My long lost son..."

(Sorry I just saw some mistakes that r important, ofc I didn't change all xD)