Tower

The next day Cayde waited at the hanger where he told to both guardian from yesturday at Jayde's place.

Yeah all agree and so is Jayde himself, his not scared about himself but Cayde. Then Deemo and Rhino appeared walking towards Cayde, Rhino was wide awake which is not normal.

Rhino either wake up very late or came with a very sleepy look that looks like he can just sleep on the floor. Now when everyone is here we just need one last person which is the topic today.

"has Jayde arrived yet ?" Rhino asked

"yap" Cayde said holding up a small black hamster with red eyes

The other two guardians heart melt instantly "awwwww I wanna hold it" Rhino said hopping like a child that is excited to open his gift.

Cayde hand over the hamster, gently putting it on Rhino's palm "Are you Jayde ?" Rhino said in a exciting voice, Jayde in responds curl up in a ball on Rhino's hands "guys don't forgot we have much more important things to do" Deemo reminded

"I have already call Zavala to meet at his office" Cayde said

"Zavala have and office?" the 2 guardians repeated plus Jayde jolt around with his hamster looks.

"Yeah, I tole him to go to a very private place, now lets go." Cayde walking away guiding them to Zavala's office.

-time skip-

All three was standing in front of a big white door with all class symbols on it. Cayde knock on the door and back away a few steps before the door open reveling a big and almost spaceless area, a big window with a desk, the celling was very high and on the floor was the class symbol.

Sitting on the was Zavala and besides him was Ikora, Deemo was shocked by the sight while Rhino went in exciting mod running this and there forgetting Jayde was on his head, the speed was so sudden that Jayde almost fall, he even squick like he will yelp.

"Where have you been these days Cayde" Zavala ask in a serious look.

"ehh...doing stuff? Cayde stammered. Rhino running this and there at the back ground with Jayde squicking on top of Rhino's head and using his small to hand holding on Rhino's head while his body is flying in the background.

"Cayde you know you're a Vanguard, and you know what I mean!" Zavala voice was quite mad.