Red war

The cabal leader known as Ghaul, who has wanted the power of the traveler for a long time, he has never succeed though, and so he decide to start a war.

"Sir the ships are ready to go" A cabal said

"good."

"when do we leave sir?"

"a storm...a storm will be coming, we go at that time"

"b-but sir flying in a storm is dangerous..." the cabal stammered

"if you where them...you think the enemy won't come...but that's when your wrong. Just follow my plan, they won't expect it"

"understand"

"Now.Let's get started, and soon the traveler's power will be mine and we can destroy all those pathetic guardians. The world will once be darkness again" Ghaul roared.

-time skip at a stormy day-

Cayde who is once again called to the meeting which is top of the tower "Ikora could you tell me if this is a practical joke. Well it kills me to say it but I would be really impressed"

"Impressing you Cayde, is the easiest thing I'll do all day"

"Let's get serious people" Zavala interrupted

"Zavala, this is my serious face, can't you tell?" Zavala rolls his eyes in annoyance as he continue "Ikora, what have you got"

"someone or something has sabotaged the skyline defense systems" Ikra explains "and comms have been spotty for the last few hours every sensor beyond the wall was gone dark" Cayde continued

"hmm maybe is just the storm...maybe it's- what are the set feeds tell us"

"nothing"

"that's good right?"

"no. I mean they're not there. There are no satellites" Ikora's voice rising up like she feared something

"and...that's not good"

Zavala looked out the big window, the brightness of the lightning reveals the ships flying though the clouds "battle stations !" Zavala yelled.

The ships fire multiple missiles towards them "everyone one me now!" Zavala ordered as all workers like humans and robots tried running their way into the bubble, Cayde of course who don't even care and activate his golden gun and shoot, Ikora grab Cayde and teleport him into the bubble Zavala himself don't know how long ca he hold.

"fall back to the tower ! Protect the civilian I will hold them off " Ikora and Cayde guild the rest of the workers out and head to the tower.

Cayde contact Rhino and Deemo asking if their ok, the call connected "RHINO DEEMO ARE YOU TWO ALRIGHT!" Cayde yelled.

"YEAH THEIR MANY CABAL ALL OF A SUDDEN" Rhino yelled with gun shots being heard the background "MEET ME AT THE TOWER, BRING THE PEOPLE HERE, I WILL BE WAITING YOU"

"SOUNDS GREAT" DEEMO replyed

"WE"LL BE THERE SOON" Rhino ending the call.

As both guided the people to a safe area with Shaxx and Saint in it Cayde ran out to meet his friends, and when he went outside it was a total different world. Below, the cities was on fire like hell, heck you can even hear faint screams.

Suddenly a number of cabals flew in the tower, in reaction Cayde pulled out his gun killing each an every one of them, he didn't notice the cabal charging towards him with a knife, and just was the cabal was going to slice him someone then headshot it.

Cayde turn to see Rhino and Deemo standing there "oh hey" Cayde greeted, and again a cabal appeared behind him while his off guard, Deemo gladly shoot off the cabal "thanks...again.."

"we have escort everyone in safety, what now" Rhino said "we do what guardians suppose to do" Cayde chirp "wait...what is that?" Deemo called pointing at the flying object that have 6 things like claws approaching the traveler.

The tree went up close, the giant claw wrap itself on the traveler creating some what like a shield, Cayde Deemo Rhino suddenly felt their body went numb, their ghost fall on the ground, not only them but every single guardian. And from what it seems they lost their light. They were nothing but fragile creatures, they can't be revived again and again but die if mistakes were made.

"if we lost our light...that mean...we will die for real ?" Deemo said

"I guess, but we're still gonna fight" Rhino said standing up and so does the others. The cabals flew to the tower, the 3 have no choice but to fight for it.

-at the taken palace-

Jayde was walking around and around his room nervously, one of his maid cam in bring in food and tea "your majesty, you seems nervous is anything bothering you?"

"isn't it obvious ?"

"m-my apologizes..." the maid said

"has the war started...how are they...should I go or not..." Jayde still walking around murmuring, a knock then interrupt him, the door open as his mother walk in "may I talk with my son privately" she asked the maid "yes ma'am" after the maid left the room a sigh escape from his mother's lips "Son are you worried about them?"

"of course why am I not !" Jayde cried

"then why not check it out?"

"I want to but I'm not so sure, maybe is not true or maybe it has not happen yet"

"want me to check for you?" she ask making him jolt up his head

"IF YOU CAN WHY NOT YOU TELL ME!" Jayde yelled

Sainaryx didn't say anything, she close her eyes and begin use her ability and see what's going on, what she see is fire, people running from cabals, cabals killing anyone in their path and some guardians was killed.

She open her eyes and said "it has started...people are suffering, it seems that guardians have lose their power" she explains

A heavy weight crush down on Jayde he went running out but her mother grab him "NO son, you can't"

"what do you mean? I'm not letting my friends and the ones I love die !"

" I can't, I don't want you to end like your father!" she cried

"AND IM NOT GONNA LET ANYONE DIE!" Jayde cried back

When his mother know there's no way his gonna change his mind she lose her grips "before you go I have something for you..." Sainaryx the summon some kind of armor set.

Jayde was surprise at the details and the metal was on the armor, it even comes with a sword "please

Jayde was surprise at the details and the metal was on the armor, it even comes with a sword "please...promise me you will come home safe" his mother begs, Jayde walk over to her giving her a hug and whispered "I promise"

He wore on the armor which is basically him turn into a smoke and flew in it then turn back into his normal self, to his surprise the armor was kind of light and so is the sword.

Jayde quickly flew out from the window, his mother stood there praying for his safety.

Battle begin in next chapter or this is gonna be endless