Adventure

I've been doing different adventure, portals, public events and strikes, it was fun ! I kill many different kinds of creatures like scorns, fallen, hive and cable, there were many different guardians to, not only the same class as mine but also warlocks and titans, the fact most hunters are female humans or males few are exo, titans and warlock are mostly males and more are exo.

Sometimes when was on missions I meet females, they will ask me out like "hey do you want to go out on adventure with me later?" or "let's do some missions together!" Since I can't speak my ghost always help me answer "no thanks...we got other things to do" and yes that was a lie I like doing things with different people but I just don't feel like it, why? Plus even though the females was quite good looking I still have no interest in them.

This feeling was confusing me and was also interrupting me a bit so I push away in order to focus on my missions.

-

It was almost night, I need to get back to the tower to my house, yes I bought a house that is not cheap nor expensive, inside was good.

There was no need to pay rent though which is good, I still need to buy furnitures, there were already some simple and needed furniture in the house when I buy it I just need to make it look like my own house.

But for now I'm to tired to do anything, I took off my cape and armor and helmet putting them in my closet neatly leaving me only wearing a gray thin and not so tight t-shirt (u know what I mean, the clothes that show your... muscles slightly..)

I put on a pair of simple black shorts before going to bed, I also bought a small bed for my ghost earlier so he can rest besides me.

-Next morning-

the sun shining though my room and I don't know why but it fucking shine on my eyes, I try to shut my eyes tighter wishing it will get better but no. about 4 minutes of being annoyed by the light I decide to get up, I poked ghost telling him to get up before heading to the kitchen to make breakfast.

-Cayde's POV-

I was already at the tower, since I'm a vanguard I got to get up early to give missions or so, it was really tiring, while giving missions and rewards to other guardians I also look around to see if the guardian I want to see was there because TODAY imma try ask him out to do missions together, I want to know him more. I wish he will accept..
-
After few minutes I spotted a familiar face and the same beautiful red optics, even tho there are many guardians who have the same face and eyes I still somehow recognize his.

His outfit changed a lot, to me, his much more good looking then last time, well he also look good at the fist time, I saw him walking towards the place where guardians get mails, he also walk to see banshee-44.

I need to find a good timing to ask him, he then call out his ghost like seeing where to go and checking quests. but to do that I need to get out of here "here is your quest, leave now I got other things to do" I said to the hunters and quickly left.

-Jayde's POV-

After I got my daily stuff I check if there's any quest that I can do if not I'll just do the same thing as yesterday, while I was checking I feel someone taped my metal shoulder cause there was a little clink sound.

When I turn my heart skips so many beats, his ocean blue optic was looking straight at me, the only exo hunter vanguard, Cayde.

"Hey, sorry to bother you but, do you mind if I... you know...join you in your...trip?" I can tell his was nervous due to his voice and him scratching the back of his neck.

Going adventure together!? Why the fuck not ! I nodded at him and his once nervous face turn to joy."Then what are we waiting for!" He was excited.

I took his hand and ghost teleport to my ship, inside my ship was neat, I also kept my place neat, in my ship there were many weapons placed on the wall.

There were some food and drinks I stored in "wow your ship is clean" Cayde said admiring your ship.

"Well my guardian likes clean not like you throwing things everywhere " Ghost said in a proud tone.

"Aye! i did keep my place clean! s-sometimes...."

-no one POV-

Jayde chuckled at his statement, Cayde heard his chuckle and it reminds him of what he want to ask him.

"Hey uh guardian ?" Cayde started you turn slightly to see him not letting go of the handle of the ship. (Forgot What is called)

"Can I ask you something?" Jayde let ghost control the ship while he spin his chair facing at him.

"Can you speak ?"

"No he can't Cayde " he nodded at Cayde agreeing with what ghost said.

"And how you know that "
"When I was reviving him his voice box was quite damaged, is not fully as he can make a few sounds like when being shot at or you know yelp or a oof." Ghost explains

"so...can that.. Voice box thing be fix? cuz I know someone who fix machines" Cayde said in a playful tone.

Not only his appearance is attractive but also his voice "yeah...maybe later" ghost replied as he nod and shrug.

"So...when are we arriving?" Cayde questioned
"Now"

Cayde look out the glass window at the pilot sit as Jayde turn his chair, flying through the clouds a sight was seen,IO.

He got up grabbing the weapons he need before ghost teleport both down.

Just in time, ghost teleport both of them on the ground "well, where do we start partner " Cayde ask putting both of his hands on his waist.

Jayde look around thinking where to start, then he spotted an vex boss wondering around, You tapped Cayde's shoulder, Cayde was also think what to do cause when he turn his hands was rubbing his chin, Jayde pointed the vex with his thumb, "oh? Ya want to fight big guys first? " you nodded and loaded his gun like saying his ready.

Cayde only smile as he also loaded his gun by spinning it " while let's get em"