Forsaken

-Cayde's POV-

Today I receive a call from PV aka Patra venji, the she need my help, not sure what but at least I will have fun instead staying in the tower, I'm sure Zavala and Ikora won't mind since this time was not me seeking out.

Just like that I headed to find PV.

-time skip-

When I reach I found myself in the prison of elders, then Patra appeared.

"Patra venji. Thank for the invite" I said in a joking voice

"so what you prepared for this" I ask (sorry I forgot the voice line part)

"Huh, as usual" Patra pull out her knife which Cayde know what will happen and he was excited.

The knife flood up from Patra hand and land.

"Oooo, do it again" I said excitedly

"Later. Maybe. Right now a scron leader is running wild, if they escaped it will be...a problem." she explained

"Just another day in the office" Patra gave me a smile telling me the sentiment was quite funny.

I loaded my gun and said to Patra "now let's go to prison!" I joked and drop down the deep pit where enemy soon attack.

-while at Jayde also his POV-

While I was in my room doing my stuff, I've waited Cayde's call or anything signaling his coming but nothing.

Is he really busy today ? Did he fail on sneaking out? I know he went out the tower because his friends told him to and Zavala allow him. But this, I having a bad feeling about this.

-10 mins pass-

I called out my ghost " ghost can you see where Cayde is ? I'm getting a bad feeling, a very bad one."

"is not only you Jayde, so am I" ghost said, if both of you have bad feeling about this, it means is really bad..

Ghost start to do tracking things, minutes later "I got his location. His at....prison of elders?"

"he...WHAT !? WE GOTTA GO THERE NOW! HE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT HIS PUTTING HIMSELF IN TO !" I didn't wait for ghost to answer but rush out from my room. The guards just looked confused and didn't really bother.

I know Cayde likes going out fighting but this? Who told him to go there?! That place is full of enemies ! As far as I know that place death.

I just rush out of the palace and flew off to the sky to prison of elders.