The unknown person

After days of Cayde's recovery everything just went back to normal. Cayde doing vanguard stuff and Jayde doing king stuff. Yet the worst of Jayde's nightmare is just about to begin.

Jayde as usual visit Cayde at a certain point, after on what happen days ago Jayde did told her mom the truth on why he kept leaving the palace. He thought he mom will get mad because what he love is a guardian plus is a male, surprisingly she didn't get mad nor disappointed, in fact she just say "you're the king, I can't do anything to your choice" she chuckled. Jayde was kinda relef at that point. 

Jayde as usual visit Cayde at the dark corner at the hanger when ever he wants, Cayde need to make sure his surroundings are clear before see his beloved.

But what they don't know is that there was a spy, spying on who ? Jayde.

After the both talk together Jayde went back, but he didn't know that along his way people were waiting for him.

-Time skip-

While Jayde was flying though out the sky he stopped feeling someone was watching him. He look around in mid-air trying to see where there is.

Suddenly something shot his back cost him to jolt around seeing a person pointing a gun at him, he was pissed but just he was about to attack his limps felt numb that he can't move, he tried but he feel tired, he turn to see what shot him to his surprise is a drug (a special drug that only effect taken)

Soon enough he fall to the ground his eyes were blurry, just before he pass out he spoke taken language to ghost "Tell....Cayde....plz...quick.." you summon ghost throwing him away from "Jayde wait ~~~~~" his voice faded and that was your last strength before you were taken once again.

-at the tower also Cayde's POV-

I heard something shouting, not something but I know what, ghost, Jayde's ghost "Cayde Cayde !!!!!!" he screamed that sounds urgent "what is it ?"

"Jayde...he"

"slow down now, how about you take a deep breath?"

Ghost inhale and exhale deeply "JAYDE GOT CAPTURED !!" he yelled

"he..WAHT!?" I was shocked, captured ? By who? To where ?

"he got shot down on his way home, he told me to tell you and throw me away, I think their humans but don't know why take him"

"we gotta find him" I said

"but how?" both of us began thinking.

"Maybe we can ask her mom !" ghost suggested

"uh...ok?"

-time skip at the palace-

"WHAT !? WHERE IS MY SON ! WHO TOOK HIM! I'M GOING TO KILL THEM!" ghost haven't even finish his sentence and Sainaryx is already mad.

"ma'am clam down we haven't finish yet.."

"oh...right...excuse me..." she apologized clamming herself

"so as I said...Jayde got shot down during his flight back home, but we don't know who and why, what we know is that their humans. And now we're asking you can you track the location of your son so we can rescue him" ghost finished. Sainaryx was thinking on how she should track Jayde. (to her their many ways)

"I can try" she close her eyes focusing very hard, she went though spaces, "I can see Oryxsen is somewhere in a lab...his thrown in something like a tub...there many people wearing white also and many things I don't know...but there's not only him.." she added

"who is with him?" Cayde asked

"hmmm creatures...creatures like Fallen...Cabal, Hive and Vex"

"can you locate where his at ?" Sainaryx focus more trying to fine clue.

"on earth...the entrance is like an abandon building which no one really wanna go there, there's a door I believe is lead to my son" she finished opening her eyes.

"then we will start there" Cayde said, Ghost nod in agreement

"well let's go then !" ghost said

~some where at Jayde~

"ugh...my head..." Jayde groaned in pain cause he was still kinda dizzy.

He look around only seeing white painted walls and other tools, he try to walk but he hit something. A wall.

He was in something like a glass cage, he punch wishing it will break but know.

The place his in in kinda big.

"I see your awake my king." A voice of a men spoke

"Who are you" Jayde questioned in a none-happy way.

"Oh? Did you forgot me?" The figure walk out from the dark exposing himself to the light.

"My name is Dr. Frank, I took 'care' of you before" Frank said.
A heavy weight crash on Jayde, for his memory is all back he remembered the name and the look even it's blurry.

"You...you turn me into a exo..." Jayde replied with rage slowly rising

"Yes indeed, and I see you've grown up a lot! Which means...we have much more to learn from you" a evil smile creep up on Frank's cheeks.

"you know nothing about me" Jayde spat

"Oh I know you well my king"

"I am NOT YOUR KING." Jayde roar in rage, he want to punch Frank so bad he cast his powers, but sadly it won't work when his in his cage.
The power hit the wall and fade into the air.

"Your power won't work when your in there, this place is made special for you, also those chains on you can't be broken unless we do so"

Jayde didn't even notice the chains on him "oh? Afraid I turn into something I can escape?"

"No actually this chains prevents you using any ability of yours"there was some unknown power put in this chains and Jayde can feel it.

Jayde screech that he was pissed for sure

"we will start our progress tomorrow. Now enjoy your stay, we will sure server you food, we won't want our king to die" he said and chuckles as he leave.

Jayde was now left alone, alone where he was turn to an exo, memory being deleted.

The place his in is like a house, a better one. He sat on the floor and nothing.

~about 2h later~

The sound of the door outside opened, Jayde slowly turned to see another person who is not Frank walk in with a treadmill, on it there was food, a well made one like only the rich can eat.

There was a roasted chicken, a plate of vegetable with meat and some other things with some desert, there's also a bottle of wine with a glass cup beside.

The made open a very small window and slid the food on the table in the cage, none of the food were out of position, everything was place neatly.

When the man left it was now food and him, he didn't trust the food cause he think is poisoned, he rather die in hunger then to this crazy man.

But his inner mind told him to eat, and so he did. To his surprise the food was not bad. He then finish the food.

Now he wanted to sleep, but there's no bed, he tries to at least transform into something he can sleep.

But when ever he try to transform he shock wave just shock his mind in pain.

He ended up sleeping on the floor. He want to go home...he want to be with Cayde....all he want is to be with the ones he love...

Yet he will try to escape...