Summer

I just think of writing it since my place is hot as fuck. Anyways enjoy.

Today when Jayde arrive at the tower the first feeling he felt was heat "why is it so god damn hot!?" Jayde tried looking around the tower but is hard due to the light of the sun.

Guardians were all at the shadow, fanning their self with stuff to cool them down, even laying on the floor or stick on the wall for the coolness.

Jayde went to the tower also seeing non-guardians trying to cool them self involving Cayde.

"Oh hey Jayde!" Cayde waved

"Any reason why is it so hot today" Jayde ask.

"No idea, this never happened"

Then a familiar yelling was heard, and it's getting louder, "ahhhhhhh HOT" Rhino came running into the hanger.

"Oi Rhino! Slow the fuk down !" Deemo cried.

"JAYYDE!!" Rhino scream charging towards him"

"wait wait wait WAIT !? Oof" Jayde fall down on the ground.

"Do you know anyplace expect this hot tower?" Rhino whined

"Sea?"

"Yes the sea! You can bring us there !" Rhino shaking Jayde back and forth

"yes but where" Jayde questioned

"what do you mean where? Haven't you been to a beach before?" Rhino looking surprised

"I mean I know what beach is but where can we even find a beach, I've never seen one" Jayde explained.

"hm talking about beach, I know a nice beach" Cayde said as Rhino look at him and Jayde look at Cayde upside down.

Cayde told them about it and Rhino for sure is excited, once Jayde know about the location he opened a portal. On the other side there was a beautiful sand and ocean, the sand was clean and the sun reflecting from the ocean.

"how about invite the guardians, I believe it will be more fun" Deemo suggested.

"uh...are you sure..?" Jayde was quite scared at this point.

"YEAH" Rhino yelled before rushing back to the tower with Deemo running behind him.

"uh but-"

"it will be alright honey, you don't need to be scared as long I'm here" Cayde said putting his hand on Jayde's shoulder and pull him close to him. Jayde just let out a sign burying him in Cayde's chest and screamed "is alright you'll get use to it" Cayde patting Jayde's head.

-time skip at tower-

"HEY EVERYONE! ANY ONE WANNA GO TO THE BEACH THEN STAYING HERE ?" Rhino yelled catching every guardians attention. They each look at one another, confused.

"JUST TELL ME YES OR NO"

"YES" was all they said.

Rhino then pull Jayde out of no where "Jayde, can you open the portal please?" he asked politely, Jayde open the portal revealing the beautiful beach once again.

Everyone just gaps in surprised "anyone wanna go one a day off? Not only guardians of course" everyone rush into the portal with yelling and screaming.

Not only that even Ikora joined walking behind her was the legendary titan. Saint-14, besides him was Shaxx and Zavala.

"what a beautiful beach !" Saint said in a loud and thick Russian accent "who is this dark guardian ?" Saint look over to Jayde but Shaxx just push him into the portal "just go in you fat ass"