visit

Jayde was almost at the tower but the question is where is Cayde at, he celled ghost out "where did you bring Cayde?"

"the hospital, he was in a really bad states, but doctor manage to fix him now his in the hospital"

"can you pin point his location" ghost nodded a pin the location of Cayde including the room his at.

-time skip-

Reaching the hospital Ghost point out the room wher Cayde's at, Jayde fly towards it (is also night) he glad and peek though the window, there he almost broked seeing his beloved hurt laying on the bed, but his not the only one in there. Zavala, Ikora and holiday were there watching him wishing he will wake up.

Jayde was sad that he can't be beside Cayde but looking trough the window while others can stand beside him.

-Jayde POV-

Cayde still has no response which made me worry very much, but I can't just run into it, I will be smacked by Ikora and Zavala

Suddenly there was a cough that came from Cayde, which is a good thing showing him his alive, everyone in the room jolt up, I can hear Ikora worry voice "Cayde? Cayde? Can you hear me ?"

I also want to call his name...

Zavala put one hand on Cayde's chest like comforting him .

I also want to put hand on his chest...until seeing what Amanda do

Amanda was crying she hugged Cayde sobbing.

Somehow rage filled flow trough me, I don't know why, they were allies to me, I feel sadness, why do I feel sad? I want to run, run back home hitting something but my body won't let me, I can't take of my eyes of the scene of Cayde being alive and others tries to comfort him.

-Cayde's POV-

Ugh my head hurts...the last thing I remember before fainting is that I saw something fighting against the scorns and lights flashing, the memory was blurry so I'm not sure.

Zavala asked some questions n' I did answer some but Ikora suggest I should rest leaving me alone which is what I want.

They left wishing I will get well soon. As I sat there recalling my mind a small cute creature appeared on my lap, is black like taken, is like it's a endless smoke, its eyes were bright red.

Is like a hamster but have bigger ears and a small tail of dog, its size is bigger also but still small to me.

Could it be ..? Jayde..? That's it ! That monster fighting the scorns was Jayde! Remembering that he can change to any form and his a taken king.

"Jayde?" I asked

The creature nod. I stare at it for a moment and burst hugging it. "Awwwww how are u so cute ! Ur so small !" I purr it on my face, it was so soft yet so thick like a furry ball. 

It let out a squick which I don't know what its saying, as I pull away he just stare at me

It let out a squick which I don't know what its saying, as I pull away he just stare at me. Without warning dark clouds surround him and I feel he becoming heavier, when the clouds fade I was face to face with Jayde, the guardian form.

"why were you there.." he ask as his voice sounded broken

"PV said she need help...and uh...the scorns were gonna escape so I took a short cut...wait...where's failsaft?!"

"she's fine she's being repaired" Ghost said

"oh..." I turn back to Jayde who was on my lap

"why didn't you tell me..." he then ask as a tears drop fall from him which was quite obvious "I thought it will be successful so..."

As I thought he will just leave me as I sit on the bed to my surprise he hugged me and sniffed, I feel his weakness. I understand seeing someone that almost died.

I stork him rampally as he cried in my chest, I felt awful.

-time skip-

After he finish crying and stay with me for a while Jayde got out from bed which made me feel a sudden coldness. "imma go back now, I believe my mother are worry about me"

"sure"

"never do this again" Jayde pointed out

"I promise" he gave me a smile and disappeared from smoke.