Cayde in yo house

-time skip after dinner-

After Cayde pay the bills you both left the restaurant
, you lead him to your house, on the way you bought some groceries and snacks, you bought quite amount of it so you ask Cayde do help carry some.

Reaching your house you put the bag down finding your keys, unlocking the door you push open the door with your feet.

-Cayde's POV-
When I enter his house it was like going in a different world. His house was clean and bright, everything was put neatly. I heard him put the bags down and so I put the rest beside it.

He began putting stuff in fridge and cabinet "hey do you need a hand?" I ask popping my head out besides him, he nod.

I know what food to put where cause I'm not that dumb. I don't know why but I am already enjoying the time with him, I really want to tell him how I feel for him, I just need the right timing.

When he put the last groceries in the fridge I asked him that I know he might refuse "can I sleep here tonight ?" He turn to me and to my surprise he nod.

-Jayde's POV-
There was still time before going to bed, I decided to take off my armor since we're not going anywhere now.
I went upstairs and to my room, I took a pair of gray pants and threw it on the bed for later, taking off the pants and boots I put it in the closet, after that I took off my cape and hang it on the hanger and put my helmet, I put on some pants.

This shirt I've been wearing for some time now I need a wash, good thing I got a washing machine.
I look down at my hand that was taken black but is gone, even if is weird but in a good sign.

But then I heard heavy foot step.

-Cayde's POV-

Jayde went up to the stairs made me curious what was up there, his room I guess? I went up to the stairs and open the door.

My whole face heat up, he was shirtless, he seems surprised since both of us just froze "I uh...Sorry!" I slam the door shut,I sat on the floor, the blush on mine never fades, I know exo body were made it look like it has muscle. but this! I feel exo body are better then human now, he was just so beautiful that I can't get it out from my head.

The door was open reviling a confused looking Jayde staring at me, he land out a hand like wanting to give me a hand, I gladly took it.

He is so kind and maybe the kindest exo Ive ever met. Man I want him so bad.

Then I got a call from Amanda, she speak from my ghost "hey his voice box is fix! And it looks very new, wanna come collect it?"

"Sure, I'll be on da way" I reply, the cell ends, I look for Oni only see him throwing clothes in the washer.

"Hey, I will come back later, I'm going to collect your voice box" I said, he nodded.

-time skip-

I arrived at the hanger, I heard Amanda call and waving at me, I walk towards her as she hand me a box. "Took me some time but I found is not that hard" she smiled.
I open a box seeing a red glowing voice box, I thanked her and head back.

-time skip again-

When entering the door I saw him making himself a cup of tea.

-Jayde's POV-

I heard the door open, Cayde was holding a smell black box, he walk out to me and hand me the box, when I open it and shiny red glowing voice box sat there.

I called my ghost out. He shins at it and it disappeared, he shines at me again but at my throat, I feel the empty space been filled.
"Give it a try" Ghost said

"G-Ghost.."I spoke, is been year or century since I spoke.

-Cayde's POV-
I works! I heard it! His voice! It sounds like a 20years old teenager but is perfect in my opinion.
When he speak his mouth glows red.