Red War 2 - battle

The group was getting exhausted by the endless cabal coming to them, they have no light that means they have no super no health regain, no abilities but their guns and their fist.

"how...how many more are they?!" Deemo pants

"endless my friend" Rhino chuckled, he rush towards another cabal not know his leak of strength, the cabal stops him with one fist and throw him miles away.

But rather hitting a hard solid wall Rhino hit something soft, like a chest, he lift his head up to be met with a head of a dragon with glowing red orbs "HONEY?!" Rhino cried without thinking and called Jayde honey, Jayde huff smoke from his nostrils.

"is you!" Rhino said happily rubbing his head on Jayde's, a cabal went rushing on them but Jayde's tail just slap him away without bothering the two.

"AYE A LITTLE HELP HERE!?" Cayde yelled, Rhino was about to run to assist Cayde a hand stops him, rather seeing a giant dragon, a being with sharp edgy armor stood there, and is about 2-3 feet tall (or 3 and a half) He put Rhino down on the ground before helping Cayde.

At a critical timing that Cayde was about to get sliced into half Jayde came in cutting many cabal in one slash.

"what a interesting guardian" Ghaul chuckled to himself "sent all cabal and kill that guardian" he ordered.

Cayde was quite badly injured so Jayde put him with the others first before he was met by a thousands of cabal "RUN we can hold them!" Cayde cried trying to stand up.

"Cayde just sit down I can handle it" Jayde summoned a ball of darkness on his hand and throw it at the air. The ball split into multiple pieces and track each cabal, each cabal were screaming as the darkness consumes them.

Soon enough each of them become taken, sniper cabal had assault rifle and have the ability to make a copy of themselves, the shield cabals have shield bash which push enemy far away.

The 3 guardians who was sitting on the ground wounded mouth drop open and so is Ghoul, because he was on a ship high in a sky so he can't really see the size off Jayde.

That power Jayde use made Ghoul realize that he was no guardian, he was something else, an idea pops out in his head which is ask him to work together and take the traveler.

"I'm meeting that creature myself" Ghoul said to the cabal besides him.

-time skip-

While Jayde was guarded with taken cabal, he tried his best on healing his friends, but then a huge boom sound came from behind and Jayde jolt around to see a bigger cabal to him.

"now now I came to talk here"

"what do we need to talk about" giving full attention to Ghaul.

"first may I ask you one thing, are you a guardian"

"nah not quite"

"then what are you" Ghoul lowering his voice

"hmm....taken" Jayde talk said straight away.

"GOOD, we should work together and talk control living the world in darkness! What do you think?"

"hmm...it is good but it would be less interesting if the world is dark, and even if I want to I would like to do it myself" Jayde said pointing the sword at Ghoul's face "I guess nothing goes without a fight" Ghaul said.

"seems like it"

Ghaul cleared the other cabal while he and Jayde along with his friends were only on the field, but to Ghaul it was only him and Jayde.

A breezed blow along the field. In a instant the two dash with shocking speed towards each other, the sound of the swords hit each other making a force of wind.

The two struggles "I see...a powerful enemy, such a long time I have someone who can play with" Ghaul grins.

"is been way to long since I fight someone like you, you can even say is the first time" Jayde said with a grin under his helmet . The two back wards regaining the distains, Ghaul boost himself up in the sky.

Just was Jayde about to chase him Cayde cried "Jayde!" he hesitated for a second "please be safe"

"same....as here, he looks very dangerous..." Rhino hissing at the pain, Jayde smile beneath his helmet "I'm more worried about both of your condition then my life" he said

"but...we are worried...about your life" Cayde said whos clearly getting tired from the damage his taken "I will be back" Jayde finished and burst into the sky with his wings to met with Ghaul.

"why are you protecting them" Ghaul asked

"because their my people"

Ghoul roar with laughter "their just weak creatures! We are more powerful than them, we are gods we don't need weaklings like them, we can take over the world together!"

"are you done talking?" Jayde dashing towards Ghaul in a flash, sadly Ghaul was fast enough to react, he block the damage knocking Jayde away and the two begin their battle on the sky with each kicking and hitting each other, both have fast reaction and impressive strength.

Jayde manage to kick Ghaul but he block it with his hands, the kick damaged his hand making him hiss, knowing his damaged a evil grin form on Jayde.

Jayde hit Ghaul with his fist sending many kicks slashing with his sword with impressive speed, Ghaul can't even damage him cause he dodge everything.

Eventually Ghaul felt an instant pain in his stomach that he even spat blood under his mask, he was pissed and hit Jayde in the face hardly with his fist that Jayde's helmet cracked, he was going to combo it with a knife but a hand stops him, there Ghaul witness on who is he fighting with. This was no normal creature or a guardian, this was more like a monster.

He was shacking in fear but force himself to look brave, the bloody red eyes rise looking straight at him with a grin, Ghaul don't wanna admit he was gonna lose, he throw off his hands from the grip and burst into Jayde, and the sword clinking together filled the air.

On the ground more cabal came towards the wounded guardian "well are we gonna die here?" Rhino chuckled "no you idiot, Jayde won't want that" Cayde said "your right..."

"but we're screwed" Deemo said, to their surprise the taken that Jayde made not long ago came in front of them block them with their shield, protecting them.

The un-taken cabals soon came to battle fighting the darkness of themselves.

Then a big female figure appeared in front of the 3, they recognize quickly, Jayde's mother, queen of taken. "you three look badly injured, thought you guardians have self-heal" Sainaryx said begin healing them.

Once they were healed, they begin their killing again on the cabals, Rhino smash his way though along with Cayde, Deemo did some back flips kicking the cabal to the wall.

But then everything was cut off with a loud screech from the air, both Rhino and Cayde's heart drop deep in their stomach when seeing Ghaul's sword pearce into Jayde "NOO!" both Rhino and Cayde yelled at the same time.

But there's nothing they can do to see Jayde being thrown towards the tower crushing into the wall, the two immediately ran towards the crashing,

They both flip though the rocks and finally seeing the face but not the expression they want, there were blood (white actually) leaking from the corner of Jayde's mouth, pulling him out to only see more blood leaking on the ground.

"JAYDE! JAYDE! Wake up! Please!" Cayde screamed.

Please wake up, is not supposed to end like this.

Sorry I took so long