Conrad's first night out

Conrad was walking down the hall with Gigi on his hip ready to go home after a long day at the hospital when Irving stopped him, "Hey Conrad. " Irving saw that Gigi was reaching for him; he held her hand smiling at the little girl, "Hi sweetheart." Looking back at Conrad, " we are all going out tonight for a night out; You wanna join?" Conrad stopped facing his friend, thinking for a minute, he looked at Irving responding, "Uh sorry Irving, I don't know if I can. I don't have a babysitter and I don't know If I'm ready to leave Gigi with someone."

Irving understood where Conrad was coming from but he wanted to spend the evening with his friends. Irving put his hand on Conrad's shoulder saying, "Look man, I get it but isn't your dad in town? Why don't you ask him or I bet Carole and Yee would love to have Gigi for the evening. Why not ask them? I bet they'd do it." Conrad hadn't thought of that. He likes Yee and Carole and trusts them plus they adore Gigi so he knew she would be in good hands. He thought for a second looking at Gigi he says, "ok if Carole and Yee are up for babysitting, I'll go." Irving pats his arm and says, "yes! Awesome, see you at Waylon's at 6?" Conrad nodded in agreement while Irving walked away.