Family ties

Hospital

*Conrad is at the hospital, busy with his work. He turns to his colleague, Mina.*

Conrad: "Mina, I need you to do something for me. Can you head to the park and keep an eye on my dad, Gigi, and Marshall's new girlfriend, Gina?"

Irving: (overhearing) "Really, man? You're gonna have her spy on your dad, Gigi, and Marshall's new girlfriend? Why?"

Conrad: "I just want to make sure everything's okay. I don't fully trust Gina with Gigi yet."

the park.
Gina is carrying Gigi, and Marshall is pushing the stroller. Mina is discreetly observing from a distance.*

Gigi: (fussing) "Dada, dada!"

Marshall: "Looks like she's missing her dad. Here, Gina, you push the stroller, and I'll take her."

*Gina hands Gigi over to Marshall and starts pushing the stroller. Gigi calms down in Marshall's arms.*

Gina: "She really loves you, Marshall."

Marshall: "She's a daddy's girl, but she's getting used to you. It just takes time."

*Mina watches, taking note of Gina's patience and care with Gigi.*

This setup shows Conrad's protective instincts and the process of building trust within the family.

Sure, here's what happens next:

Scene 4: Building Trust

*Back at the hospital, Conrad is anxiously waiting for an update from Mina. He checks his phone and sees a message from her.*

Mina's Message: "Hey Conrad, everything seems fine. Gina is really patient with Gigi, and Marshall is keeping an eye on them. Gigi seems happy now."

*Conrad breathes a sigh of relief and puts his phone away. Meanwhile, in the park, the group continues their walk.*

Marshall: "You know, Gina, you're doing great with Gigi. She just needs some time to adjust."

Gina: "Thanks, Marshall. I really want to be a part of her life and make things work with Conrad."

*Marshall smiles, appreciating Gina's sincerity. Gigi, now calm and content, starts to giggle in Marshall's arms.*

Marshall: "See? She's already warming up to you."

*Gina feels a sense of accomplishment and smiles back at Gigi. Mina, still watching from a distance, notices the genuine connection forming between Gina and Gigi.*

*Cut back to Conrad at the hospital, who is now feeling more at ease knowing that things are going well.*

Conrad: (to himself) "Maybe I need to give Gina a chance. She seems to be doing well with Gigi."

Sure, here's what happens next:

Evening at Conrad's Home

*Later that evening, Conrad is at home, preparing dinner. The doorbell rings, and he opens the door to find Marshall, Gina, and Gigi.*

Conrad: "Hey, you're back! How was the park?"

Marshall: "It was great. Gigi had a good time, and Gina was fantastic with her."

*Conrad smiles and reaches out to take Gigi from Marshall.*

Conrad: "Hey G, daddy really missed you today. Did you have fun with Ga Ga and Gina?"

*Gigi babbles happily in her dad's arms, then lays her head on his shoulder, snuggling into her dada.*

Gina: "She was such a joy. We had a wonderful time."