Halloween Meet And Greet

Isaac was at the Halloween meet and greet at the Senior center. Creepy Halloween music was playing on the radio. There was pizza, soda, and salad. Isaac got two slices of cheese pizza and a can of Sprite. He tried to find some people to mingle with.

He sat down next to a red haired woman, with blue eyes and freckles. "Hello!" she said, cheerfully.

"Hello!" said Isaac, wolfing down on his pizza.

"I'm Jennifer Brewster, what's your name?"

"Isaac Riley."

"Pleased to meet you, Isaac! How old are you?"

"I'm 25! What about you?"

"I'm 24! We're about the same age!"

The Addams Family song was now playing. Isaac took a sip of his soda, and much to his surprise and chagrin, Jennifer ate his other slice of pizza.

"Why didn't you get your own pizza?" asked Isaac.

"Too lazy," replied Jennifer, with her mouth full. "Go get me some more pizza."

"You can get it yourself," said Isaac.

"Do it!" snapped Jennifer. "If you want to be friends with me, I expect you to obey my commands!"

"I'll just mingle with someone else, thank you!" said Isaac. He moved to another table, after getting two more slices of cheese pizza, and chatted with another woman, leaving Jennifer dumbfounded.

This story was written on Monday, October 17th, 2022.

A/N Isaac was at a Halloween meet and greet. But that wasn't cool what Jennifer did. Isaac doesn't need her a friend, if she gonna be all demanding. Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.