The Weather Can Be Unpredictable

Butternut St

Middletown, Connecticut

Iris: *walking* Loving these Halloween decorations!

Ashley: Me too! *walking and sees a dead woman on someone's lawn* That's a dummy right?

Iris: No, its a real dead woman.

Ashley: No comment..... *sees a bright flash of lightning* The heck?

Iris: What?

Ashley: I just saw some lightning!

Iris: *hears a rumble of thunder* What?! The weatherman said it was gonna be a clear night!

Ashley: Exactly!! Liar! *sees another flash of lightning* I didn't hear anything about a thunderstorm for tonight!

Iris: Exactly! The weatherman didn't predict any storms! *checks the radar on her phone* Jeez! There's thunderstorms all over the state! *feels a few raindrops* Oh gosh!!! We better run back to the apartment*

Ashley: Definitely: *getting wet and starts running back to Thomas St, getting soaked in the process*

Iris: *running and gets drenched as well* Stupid weatherman!!!

Ken: *honks the horn, and has his windshield wipers on* Get in!!!!

Iris: *quickly gets in and buckles up, water dripping from her hair to the seat*

A bright flash of lightning, followed by an ear shattering clap of thunder.

Ashley: Ow!!! That hurt my ears! *quickly gets in, and buckles up, water dripping from her hair to the seat*

Ken: *drives back to Thomas St, with the rain falling violent on the windshield, and the windshield wipers in rapid motion* What's up with this weather?

Iris: They didn't say nothing about thunder! *water still dripping*

Ashley: Do you have a hair dryer? *water still dripping*

Ken: Sorry, I don't. *pulls into the apartment* Get inside, quick!

Iris: *running inside, getting wet again*

Ashley: *running inside, getting wet again*

Ken: *has his umbrella and stays dry*

This story was written on Thursday, October 20th, 2022.

A/N Whoa, that storm came out of nowhere! 👀🌩 But the weather can be unpredictable here in the fictional realm! The weatherman may say it will be a sunny day, but it thunders! What can ya do? 😅😅😅😅😅 Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.