Trapped

"Holy shit. Holy shit. Holy shit" Omid repeated as he panicked, staring down at Ben's lifeless corpse.

"Y/N you... you... you murdered Ben!" Christa exclaimed just as panicked.

Y/N meanwhile was as calm as a Hindu cow as he answered coldly:

"Nah, I was just keeping my promise. He sold us all out, how many people has he got killed. Shit he may have got us killed, fuck the spineless dead shit."

"Damn straight boy" Kenny added proudly before turning to Omid and Christa and asking "How's Lee?"

Christa's shock turned to a smile.

"He's awake, he's sore, he's had some morphine but there's no fever" Christa exclaimed happily. "Everyone we knew who was bitten developed a fever within an hour of the bite. You might have done it Y/N. You might've saved his life"

Kenny looked at Y/N proudly as Y/N remained stoically unchanged, simply muttering "good".

"What happened with you two?" Omid asked with concern.

"We got down there and the place was abandoned, they were here takin' our fucking boat" Kenny snapped.

"And Clementine?" Christa asked with a sense of dread.

"Vernon never had her. It's that sick fuck that's been followin' us. I'm gonna tear him to fuckin' pieces when I-"

"Y/N!" Carley yelled out, cutting off Y/N from the doorway as she rushed out and squeezed him in a bone crunching hug. "I think you saved Lee's life. Thank you. Thank you".

Before Y/N could reply he was cut off again, this time by the moans and groans of dozens of walkers banging against the back fence.

"Fuck! Look at em all!" Kenny yelled.

More walkers approached the fence, the gate buckling as even more walkers came round the corner from the front yard.

"Gunshot must of drew 'em. In the house, now!" Y/N yelled, pulling his gun and killing the three closest.

The group ran inside as Lee yelled from the top of the stairs "What's goin' on?"

"Walker issues" Y/N yelled as he helped Kenny shift a table against the back door.

"Christa check those boards in the front room, Carley get our backpacks upstairs, Omid you come with me and the kid and barricade the shit out of the front door!" Kenny yelled as he and Y/N ran through the kitchen to the hall, grabbing a heavy bookcase and pushing it towards the front door.

Omid ran and helped but they only got as far as the staircase when the front door burst open, walkers pouring in.

"Get upstairs!" Kenny yelled as Carley, Omid and Christa ran up. Kenny ran before turning and yelling:

"What the fuck are you doing boy?"

Y/N shoved the bookcase as hard as he could, groaning in pain from the effort as it fell onto the stairs, blocking off the first few. He climbed carefully and quickly up it as Kenny reached out and took his hand, pulling Y/N to relative safety.

"We gotta make a stand up there" Y/N yelled to Kenny over the growls as walkers attempted to traverse the bookcase addled staircase.

Y/N pulled his gun and fired at the closest walkers, backing up the stairs slowly, attempting to clog them up as Kenny started to push a desk across the hallway above him.

"Omid give me a hand" he yelled, the two men getting the desk across, successfully blocking access for the time being as Omid leapt over it.

"Son, c'mon" Kenny yelled, climbing over the desk as well.