Monster

Y/N quietly walked into the hotel. After closing the front door silently behind him he walked to the curtains on his right, cleaning his knife on one and cutting a strip off the other, wrapping it around his heavily bleeding hand and tying a knot with his right hand and teeth.

Y/N quietly raised his crossbow after sheathing his knife and began stalking through the hotel, room after room, until reaching room 26. He opened the door with his crossbow raised and noticed a connecting door with a rope tied around it, connected to a closet, keeping the doors closed. Y/N let his guard down momentarily, knowing Clementine must be in there and stepped forward before feeling a pressure behind his ear and hearing a creepy voice say "lower the crossbow and turn around slowly".

Y/N turned with an ice cold expression and looked at the man in front of him.

"Hello Y/N. So you're the kid who kills"

Y/N glared before answering:

"I'm the kid whose gonna kill you!"

The man chuckled:

"I have a gun"

"I don't fucking care. WHERE IS SHE?" Y/N growled.

The man's smile faded as he pushed the gun into Y/N's forehead:

"Easy. I told you she's fine. Put your stuff over there on the table"

Y/N snarled but did so, placing his backpack and crossbow down, as well as the knife on his hip.

"And the gun behind your back" the man chuckled sinisterly.

Y/N pulled it out and placed it down as well, chuckling:

"It's out of bullets anyway"

"Is that everything?"

"You wanna search me?" Y/N asked, turning round to face the gun again.

"I'm not touching you. You're covered in a lot of blood. Have a seat" the man smirked, motioning to two chairs sat opposite each other.

Y/N walked over and sat down, and as he did there was a banging on the closet door. Clementine yelled from inside:

"Let me out! Who's out there?"

The stranger smirked as he pushed the gun into Y/N's face again and whispered "shh".

He sat across from Y/N, a bowling ball bag on the floor between his legs, and called out:

"Quiet, please, sweetie!"

"I'm gonna kill you" Y/N snarled in anger as the stranger chuckled again.

"I wouldn't be the first, would I. You're a monster"

Y/N chuckled.

"You don't know the half of it buddy"

"Do you know who I am?" The stranger asked with a disturbing grin.