Character Bio and Main Characters

Name: Y/N Dixon

Age: 10 at the start of the Walkers

Gender: Male

Personality: A quiet and withdrawn boy. Very slow to warm up to people and slower to trust but FIERCELY loyal and protective of those he does care for or feels indebted to.

Skills: A very skilled and talented tracker and hunter. Very talented with a knife. He also has a crossbow that was gifted to him by his uncle. It's the same model his uncle used which is a Horton Scout HD 125. He has a survivalist mindset and is ahead of the curve from the start of the outbreak. Living now means fighting to survive. He's been fighting from the start.

Background: Came from a poor white trash broken home. Despises his father, Merle Dixon, who would rarely show up and when he did he was usually drunk and would beat Y/N;  and his mother who was a heroin addicted prostitute and was also violent. He is almost illiterate after not attending school most of his life.

His only positive relationship was with his uncle Daryl, who he adored. His uncle would frequently take him hunting and fishing and taught him how to track. Most weeks his mother spent her income on smack so if he wanted to eat he had to hunt or steal his own food.

He has scars on his back where he had been previously whipped by his father. It will be explained why he was whipped but it involves Merle's racism and why Y/N despises racism so much.

He grew up in Clayton, Georgia but would often run away from home to be with his uncle. While Merle was off drinking, selling drugs or in jail Uncle Daryl would take Y/N on hunting trips through the northern Georgia Mountains. He taught him how to use his crossbow and knife, how to track and how to butcher kills.

Y/N stabbed a drug dealer to death when he was six years old, as the man was trying to rape his mother. Merle slapped Y/N until he was unconscious when he came back from a bender for 'making a mess on the carpet'.

Other Major Characters

Clementine Marsh

Age: 9 at the start of the Walkers

A sweet innocent happy girl who loves to draw and loves her parents. She is thrown into the apocalypse when her babysitter dies and she is forced to survive in her treehouse until Lee stumbles upon her. Is tougher than she realises and early on develops a close bond with Y/N.

Lee Everett