Chapter 28

Hermans P//
Yesterday me and Angie kissed. She kissed me back. I have always known we had something. But i am going to get merried tomorrow and i don't Know what to do. I Know Angie is hurt and i don't whant to hurt her. And it brakes my heart to see her like this.
We all is sitting around the table at breakfast.
- So honey the wedding will be tomorrow, is the flowers planned right like i Said. Esmeralda ask.
- yes i don't Know it was you that had control over the flowers.
- yes ofcoures but i whant you to like them to.
- It will be fine whatever you take.
She walks in to the kitchen. We others are sitting around the table.
Angie is not looking at me.

ANGIES P//
We are sitting at the table i look down. I can't stop thinking about the kiss. It was so wrong but still so right. I don't whanted to be the one ruing there wedding.
"""""""""AT THE STUDIO"""""""""
I walked fast in to the Studio crying i walk pass Pablo that follows me Into my classroom.
- Angie what is it? He asks calmly and hugs me.
- Herman is getting married tomorrow i Said and Cryed.
- I'm so sorry. Said Pablo and hugged me more.
- And he kissed Me yesterday thats what hurts the most.
Then Herman comes in.
- Pablo can i have free day today and tomorrow?
He sees me.
- Angie what is it? He asks me
- Nothing, nothing. I have Class now anyway so.. Then i walk away.
My classes was over i look outside an then i go to the teacherroom where i have my stuff.
I take my bag and leave.
I go to the castillo hause and go in. I go in to the Livingroom then in to the kitchen. I see Herman standing there making coffe.
I turn around and was about to go when he say my name. I turn around again.
The Vilu comes in to the kitchen.
- Hi Angie.
- Hi.
- Hi dad.
- Hi.
- Well i whanted to ask you if Diego could come her today and eat dinner with us.
- yes,yes! You can. Herman says.
- thanks dad you are the best. She says and walk away.
- is it just me or do you invite Diego just so you can control them?
- No, No i don't.
- Or is it because you don't trust your daughter i just can't tell.
- So whatever i do. You will always think i doing it for my own intressts.
He says and walk closer to me.

- No, No i think it's very cute you are willing to try so much as all.
We look in each others eyes. The worked stops.
- So. Says Herman and looks on me.
I guess nothing is happening between us?
- Herman you are getting married tomorrow after that nothing has happend. I say and walk away.
But i felt sorrow in hole my body i did not whant him to get merried to Esmeralda. She is not good for him and i don't think he is in love with her. But what can I!! Do. I don't Know how he will take it if i say that Esmeralda is not right for him. It getted late i walked to violettas room.
- Hi Vilu. I Said and smiled.
- Hi Angie. How are you feeling about the wedding? She asks me.
- Me? How are you feeling your father are getting merried. i Said and laught.
- i feel good i mean i only whant him to be happy, and we like her very much.
- Yea well, are you glad you are getting a new mom?
- Esmeralda could never take her place, the only one that could is you, Angie.
-aaawww. I Said and we hugged.
- Well get some sleep now because it is a BIG day tomorrow. I Said.
- Yes you too.
- good night.
- Good night i Said and closed the door.
I knock on Hermans room door, He does not open. I knock again, still No answer.
I walk down the stairs and see through the glaswall that Herman is outside and lay down on the sun-chair beside the pool in the moonlight.
I go out to him.
- Hi Herman.
- Ooo.. Hi Angie. He gives me a little smile.
- Why are you out her?
- Calm and peaseful. He says. It gives me a...
- Chanse to think? i ended the sentens.
I lay down on a chair beside him.
- Are you nervous for tomorrow? I ask
- Yea i have not been but i don't Know it is like... It's complicated.
- Well if you feel like this why are you getting married. I ask.
- i don't Know i... Guess i whent a little fast.
- So what are you going to do? I ask.
- why are you asking all this? he ask a little surprised with a little smile and looks at me.
- Because I Love You. I Said
- you...
- You Know how i feel about you.
he was so shoked.
- You Know that time when you asked me... I took a breth. "To be the one you love"
- yes. He Said Abd looked a little embaressd.
- i don't whant to say too much but...it was one of the best Times of my life.
He looked in my eyes and i looked in his.
He leaned in to me.
I stopped him.
- I'm happy that you are happy and i don't wanna end it. I say and walk inside to my room and in to my bed.