Three

Three

The next morning Jin woke up when he heard his alarm go off, slowly opened his eyes and saw the pile of blankets beside him, he remembered that he was not alone in the room so he immediately woke up and saw the other side of the bed but it was empty. He remembered before he slept, Jungkook was there.

Jin decided to take a shower and get ready to go to college. When he came out of the room, how surprised he was to see Jungkook standing in front of his bedroom door, only wear hoodie and shorts, and sweat on his forehead and earphones still in his ears.

"Gosh, you surprised me" Jin said.

"Where are you going?"

"College"

"I'll take you"

"Don't! ahh I mean you don't have to take me hyung, I usually go alone"

"Okay" Jungkook walked into the room past Jin, even the smell of his body when sweating just made Jin like it.

It's not without reason that Jin refuses Jungkook's offer, but Taehyung always picks him up in front of the alley of his house and he doesn't want to make Taehyung misunderstand.

"Morning sleepyhead" his mother greeted from the dining table.

"Morning mom, is daddy gone?"

"Yes he has gone first, eat, where is Jungkook?"

"Hyung is still in the room, mom, can I ask you something?"

"Of course, what's wrong?"

"How old is Jungkook hyung?"

"Aren't you guys talking to each other?" Jin shook his head.

"He's 32 years old, what's wrong?"

"Ahh okay"

"Why?"

"Nothing mom"

"What time will you be home?"

"3 pm maybe, what's wrong?"

"Jungkook will pick you up"

"What? No!"

"What's wrong? Your father ordered it and there was no refusal"

"But.. but I'm going home with Jimin"

"You can go home together"

"Mom--"

"Morning aunty" Jungkook came down and walked over to them at the dining table.

"Morning Jungkook, you're already tidy, where are you going?"

"I want to go to the bookstore"

"Why don't you guys go together? I think there's a bookstore near Jin's campus, right Jin?"

"Mom, Jimin picked me up I have to go now" Jin left his food and kissed his mother before leaving.

Jin waited for Taehyung to pick him up at his usual place, waited for 15 minutes and Taehyung's car was seen. He got in the car and Taehyung kissed him.

"morning baby"

"Morning Tae, you didn't pick up my phone last night"

"I'm sorry babe, I was tired and overslept last night, how was your dinner?"

"He's a man, his name is Jungkook and--"

"What? Is it true that he will be set up with you?"

"Tae listen to me first, there's no matchmaking, it's just dinner and I don't think my parents are that crazy to set me up with him, he's 32 years old, he's more suited to be my uncle right? But.."

"But?"

"He will stay at my house" Jin could see Taehyung's face changed instantly.

"Tae.. I promise nothing will happen, he's very old and I won't be tempted by him"

"But he will be tempted by you"

"I promise" Jin put his hand on Taehyung's thigh.

"Don't put your hand there, I can't help myself Jin"

"Can we stop over there?" Taehyung turned to Jin and Jin just smiled while stroking Taehyung's thighs.

"You naughty boy" Taehyung took Jin's hand and kissed it.