Fifteen

Fifteen

A week passed, finally Jin's parents returned home. Jin and Jungkook also seemed to be talking more and more often, discussing whatever was on their mind at that time. Jungkook also dropped and picked up Jin at campus. They seem to be getting comfortable together. Even though Jungkook knew Jin thought of him as a hyung, as a man older than him, nothing more.

Jin has also started to stop talking about Taehyung, not because Jin didn't meet him on campus but because discussing it will only open old wounds.

"Morning mom" Jin walked over to his mother at the dining table, kissed her and sat across from her.

"Morning Jin, Jungkook can't take you today, he went with your father and you might as well go home alone"

"He didn't say anything to me, but okay, I'll call Jimin so we can go together"

"Jin.."

"Hmm"

"What do you think about Jungkook?"

"What do you mean mom?"

"Is he a good man?"

"Hmm yeah he's a good man"

"What happened between you two while we weren't here?"

"Nothing happened, he just became a good hyung for me"

"You think of him as a hyung?"

"Yeah, what can I do with a difference of 14 years?"

"What about his face? His appearance? I'm sure he doesn't look like a 32 year old person"

"I don't know, he does look a lot younger, especially with piercings and tattoos on his body but he's still an old man"

"Jin.." Jin raised his head and looked at his mother.

"He's going back to America next month, I don't know when he'll be back here, and--"

"Back to America?"

"Yes, his company needs him and he has to go back there, I just hope you can give the best while he is here, he is a good man Jin, me and your father put our full trust in him because we know him since he was a child. He really cares about his family and when his parents died he had no one but me and your father, he was not a person who easily got along with many people, he didn't have many friends and never had a boyfriend before, his life was only for work and work, that's Jungkook, but I believe him I will find his soul mate here, I want him to come back here."

"Mom, I don't know why you are telling me all this, but I think I can help him find his soul mate here, ahh Jimin is waiting for me at the bus stop, I'll go first, bye mom" Jin kissed his mother's cheek before leaving.

"You're his soul mate, Jin" his mother mumbled.

When he arrived at the bus stop, Jimin waved at Jin and Jin ran over to him.

"Hey, where's your hyung? Usually he takes you to campus"

"My mom said he went with my dad"

"Are you aware? If he is very handsome and charismatic, the tattoo on his hand is very sexy, I think he is a hot daddy"

"Yeah, sometimes I think the same thing, you should see when he finishes his shower, he likes to forget that we share a room and comes out of the bathroom with just a towel around his waist, his wet body, his wet hair, makes me..."

"Get you wet?" Jin and Jimin laughed together.

"But I think you and him are very compatible, he's very mature and--"

"Hey stop stop, we're not discussing that, I think of him as my hyung, Jimin he is 32 years old, we're 14 years apart and I never imagined I would date or get married and have a family with an old man like him"

"Don't say things like that, we never know about the future, but if that happens, I think I'll be one of the people who support you the most"

"Come on, don't talk about him anymore."

Jin and Jimin arrived at the campus, they walked together to their class and at the same time they saw Jennie running towards the toilet while covering her mouth with both hands.

"What happened to her?" Jimin said.

"I don't know" when they entered the class and sat in their seats, some people there were busy talking about Jennie, out of curiosity Jimin approached one of them and asked.

"What happened to Jennie?" Jimin said

"I don't know but rumors say she's pregnant"

"What?"

"And we all think it's Taehyung's baby, but I don't know, Taehyung hasn't been seen on campus for two days, Jennie has always come to class alone since then"

"Okay thank you" Jimin returned to his seat to tell Jin and yes as expected, Jin was very surprised to hear the rumor, even though it was just a rumor but Jin felt it was very real.

"Thank goodness you broke up with him Jin, I don't know what to do if you were in Jennie's position right now" Jimin said.

Jin can't lie to his feelings, he still has feelings for Taehyung, of course, no matter what he is, Taehyung is still the first man who can make him fall in love and feel loved. Even though it had only been three months since they had felt that way, but now, hearing this rumor in his ears that broke his heart again, he felt like the wound he had been covering was now opening up again. Taehyung impregnated Jennie and left her?