Twenty Seven

Twenty-seven

The day before Jungkook's birthday, Jin's parents took them all for a camping trip in the mountains, a very long trip from their home. It took 4 hours just to get to the foot of the mountain.

They got there at 3 pm, took a short rest before setting up the tent. They only put up two tents, one for Jin's parents and the other for Jin and Jungkook.

Jin's parents have prepared everything for Jungkook, but not only his parents, but Jin has also prepared gifts for Jungkook.

"Auntie, let me pitch your tent" Jungkook said.

"You must be tired from driving for 4 hours, it's okay I can ask Jin to install it"

"It's okay aunt, give it to me, I'll put it on" Jin's mother just smiled and patted Jungkook's shoulder before going over to her husband.

"Yeobo.."

"Hmm"

"I think we can marry them off sooner"

"Why?"

"I want to hold my grandchild right away"

"Yeoboo, I told you, don't force them, we leave everything to Jungkook, he has managed to make Jin fall in love with him and let them enjoy it first"

"Yeah, you're right, but I hope they think the same as me, I guess it's okay to get married while Jin is still in college"

"Yeah, I don't mind that either, here's your coffee"

"Hyung, let me help you" Jin approached Jungkook.

"It's almost done, have a seat over there"

"But you must be tired, then I will make a drink for you" Jungkook just nodded.

The time was 11:45 pm, 15 minutes before the turn of the day, they gathered with a bonfire in their midst.

"Jungkook.."

"Yes uncle"

"This is all we can give for your birthday present"

"This is more than enough uncle, I am very grateful because uncle and aunt have prepared all of this"

"Actually Jin planned this all, you should thank him" his mother said.

Jungkook turned to Jin and held his hand with a smile.

"Thank you Jin" Jin just nodded with a red face.

"I see you're getting serious," his mother said.

"Mom.." Jin glanced at his mother.

"I'm glad to see you guys like this, complementing each other"

"Uncle, Auntie, I promise I will always take care of him" Jungkook tightly gripped Jin's hand as he said it, causing Jin to turn to Jungkook.

15 minutes passed, Jin's mother and father prepared a birthday cake and brought it to Jungkook and Jin who were still sitting by the bonfire.

"Happy birthday Jungkook, happy birthday Jungkook, happy birthday dear Jungkook, happy birthday to you..." Jin's mother and father sang the birthday song together.

Jin and Jungkook got up from their chairs and stood in front of Jin's parents.

"Make a wish" Jin said.

Jungkook closed his eyes then opened his eyes and blowing the candles on his birthday cake.

"Thank you uncle, aunty, thank you Jin" Jungkook hugged Jin and kissed his cheek.

The tiring day passed quickly, Jin and Jungkook's tent was across from Jin's parents' tent, they were the last people to enter the tent after extinguishing the bonfire.

"Hyung.."

"Hmm"

"I have another surprise for you"

"What's that?" Jungkook sat in front of Jin.

"But this time, you can't stop me."

"What do you mean?"

"Promise you won't stop me"

"Yes I promise"

Jin slowly climbed onto Jungkook's lap, wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck, kissed Jungkook's cheeks and forehead and brought his face closer.

"Happy birthday Jungkook" Jin kissed Jungkook's lips gently and affectionately, pushing his body slowly so that he lay on the mat.

"Jin.."

"Sshh, you promised" Jin kept kissing his lips and slowly pulled his shirt and then removed it from Jungkook's body.

"Jin.." Jin got up and sat on Jungkook's thighs, then opened his shirt and Jungkook's eyes widened when he saw the tattoos on his body.

"This tattoo..."

"Here's a present for you" two small butterflies were drawn on his body.

"When did you make it?"

"When I said I was going to the mall with Jimin, sorry I lied, it's me and it's you" Jin pointed at his tattoo.

"Jin.. I like it so much, this is the best, you're the best" Jungkook pulled him and kissed him, turning them upside down, laying Jin on the mat and hovering over him.

"You look so sexy like this"

"Do you like it?"

"I love it"

"Can we do it now?" Their eyes locked with Jin's finger dancing on Jungkook's chest. Their eyes are filled with lust, the cold weather also makes them even more tempted by each other.

"You won't regret it?"

"I think I'm waiting for it"