Four

Four

After a long time making out in the campus parking lot, Jin and Taehyung got out of the car, straightened their clothes before entering the classroom.

"See you at lunch, I love you babe" Taehyung kissed Jin's cheek.

"I love you too" Jin entered his class and saw Jimin was waiting for him there.

His face looked sad, Jin knew that something bad had happened to his best friend.

"Hey, what's wrong? Did you fight with Yoongi?"

"It's not about Yoongi, it's about your boyfriend"

"What's wrong with Taehyung?"

"Jin, I know you won't believe me but I swear, I saw it with my own eyes"

"What do you mean?"

"Taehyung is having an affair, you know Jennie from the next class?" Jin just nodded.

"I saw him last night, they were watching a movie together and--"

"Wait Jimin, but Taehyung said he overslept last night and I believe him, there's no way he's cheating on Jennie, he's gay and... I don't think he can do that"

"I know Jin, but what I saw wasn't a lie either, I was telling the truth and Yoongi saw it too"

Jin was silent, he sat next to Jimin, he knew Taehyung was a playboy before dating him, but he believed Taehyung wouldn't do that, he even knew how jealous Taehyung would be if he was too close to other men.

Time for lunch, Jin was still thinking about what Jimin said to him, as usual, the two of them went to the cafeteria to have lunch together, usually there they would meet their boyfriends.

But then, when they entered the cafeteria, he didn't see Taehyung there, at the usual table he was sitting at with his other friends. There was only Yoongi, Hoseok and Namjoon at the table. He ignored it and looked for an empty table for himself and Jimin.

After ordering food and sitting down, Yoongi walked over to their table and kissed Jimin's cheek and sat down beside him.

"Where's Taehyung?" Jin said.

"I don't know, he said he had business and left first"

"Business?" Jin turned to Jimin and they looked at each other, Jimin's gaze seemed to signal that he was looking for Taehyung. But just as he was about to leave, his phone rang and it was from a number he didn't recognize.

"Is that from Taehyung?" Jimin said.

"No, I'll pick up the phone first" Jimin nodded and let Jin out of the cafeteria to pick up the phone.

"Hello"

"Hi, it's me, Jungkook"

"Ohh..what's wrong?"

"Are you done with your studies?"

"Why, old man?"

"Your mother told me to pick you up and--"

"WHAT?"

"Woah, easy boy.."

"I can go home alone, you don't have to pick me up"

"But I've parked your campus"

"What? Aishh.. I'll be there"

Jin hung up the phone and ran towards the parking lot, he forgot his lunch and Taehyung at that time. When he arrived at the parking lot, Jin looked around to see Jungkook's car and when he saw it he immediately ran and got in the car.

"Hey old man, what are you doing here?"

"I told you on the phone, your mother told me to pick you up"

"Go home first, I'll go home alone" When Jin got out of his car, Jungkook immediately got out and approached Jin, pulled his hand and pushed him to the car, standing in front of him.

"What are you doing? Let me go!" When Jin tried to struggle to leave, Jungkook grabbed his hand and pulled him into a hug.

"Let go of me!!! You pervert!"

"Sshh.. you won't to see it, Jin"

"What do you mean? Let me go!!!"

"I'm sure that's your boyfriend"

"W-What?" Jin stopped struggling and let Jungkook hug him.

"Would you like to see him? He got out of his car with a girl, straightened his clothes and---"

"Enough!" Jin pushed Jungkook's body away and went back into the car,crying and not long after Taehyung and Jennie passed in front of his car, they laughed together and this time Jin saw it with his own eyes.